**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What content can I clear, and if so, who to use/ rankup

Deadline18Deadline18 Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So i recently explored all of Act 5, and now I've hit a wall. I don't know what content to clear or who to rankup anymore. Any suggestions? This is my roster from best to worst:

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Well, if you haven't become Cavalier, that should be your number one priority. I'm assuming you already have, so I'm gonna recommend some other content. First off, you should consider variants, you have an amazing roster to take Variant 5 especially and honestly explore it. You have counters to pretty much everything in that variant (Doom, SS, Venom, and Dragon Man). Otherwise, the new Variant 6 should also be a cakewalk for you as far as completion goes. Otherwise, I can't really say much and to be honest, I'm in your predicament, I also am stuck after hitting Cav, and don't know where to go and have a very similar roster. Personally, I'm just chilling and focusing on my alliance right now and completing monthly content to level up some champs to help me further down the road in Act 6 and other content. Also, consider Variant 4 for completion and exploration, I think you can do it.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Rank up Corvus, Omega Red, Quack and Archangel.
  • Options
    Deadline18Deadline18 Posts: 15
    WarBros23 said:

Well, if you haven't become Cavalier, that should be your number one priority. I'm assuming you already have, so I'm gonna recommend some other content. First off, you should consider variants, you have an amazing roster to take Variant 5 especially and honestly explore it. You have counters to pretty much everything in that variant (Doom, SS, Venom, and Dragon Man). Otherwise, the new Variant 6 should also be a cakewalk for you as far as completion goes. Otherwise, I can't really say much and to be honest, I'm in your predicament, I also am stuck after hitting Cav, and don't know where to go and have a very similar roster. Personally, I'm just chilling and focusing on my alliance right now and completing monthly content to level up some champs to help me further down the road in Act 6 and other content. Also, consider Variant 4 for completion and exploration, I think you can do it.

I actually haven’t become cavalier because this ultron boss is so difficult, and champs I can use to take him down?
  • Options
    QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
    You can use magneto for the ultron boss just get one SP3 and it should be over
  • Options
    WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73

WarBros23 said:

I actually haven’t become cavalier because this ultron boss is so difficult, and champs I can use to take him down?
    Okay, that's no issue. The Ultron is definitely the second hardest boss of the whole chapter in my opinion. First, just stack up some revives cause that's gonna help you a lot, and then go at him with Doom, he's the perfect counter. He's immune to EMP Mod, which makes that fight the worst if you don't have a counter, so he should work perfectly there. I'm not actually sure if Magneto is bleed immune, haven't really been paying attention, but if he is, then he also works for that Sentinel miniboss, so it should work great for you.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rank up quake, aa, omega red and Corvus.
    Doom should be able to do ultron fight. Even magneto can do it. Though it's very difficult.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Hit the variant content! The spider verse/mystic and Villain variants have the best rewards and will get you resources to build your roster further.

Like many have said, Act 6.1 completion should be first priority if you haven’t done this. I imagine this was done before elder’s bane completion.

• Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    I would focus on cavalier title then make a team able to explode cavalier EQ.
    Isn't Magneto the best Ultron counter now? (he wasn't buffed when I beated him for the first time, I used blade trinity). Variant 5 is a good focus after that (I already have 3 mystic above r4, Venom r4 and a 5* Stark Spidey).
  • Options
    Skygod69Skygod69 Posts: 10
    https://youtu.be/M1g_ZnzhzeQ
    Ultron is a cakewalk for Magneto
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You should get Cavalier first. Mags will work really well for the ultron boss. Rank up omega for the crossbones. Then focus on completing of v2, 4, 5, and 6. I suggest taking omega, sunspot, venom, longshot, archangel, quake, and corvus only if you play suicides up to rank 4.