**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gullitine 2099

Why is her first special not working I been using her for a while and it’s been good but lately it’s not working at all and she supposed to be on the godly tier and for as characters

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    what do you mean it’s not working
  • Options
    Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    I mean a far as characters
  • Options

I mean a far as characters

Ok I need more detail here
  • Options
    I am using her first special to drain the power bar but it’s not working at thought I was my playing but it’s just not working as of late when I use her I have wasted my units trying and I am pissed to know that it’s not my fault she is not working at all
  • Options
    What champs are you using her against? What nodes? What game modes? Able to post a video or maybe pics?
  • Options
    There’s is a weird code when I play her
    something that shows at the left hand side I never seen it before
  • Options
    GeniousGenious Posts: 57

Why is her first special not working I been using her for a while and it’s been good but lately it’s not working at all and she supposed to be on the godly tier and for as characters

Is she has 2 souls then she is gonna power drain 40% of the opponent's power. If she has 1 soul, she is gonna powerdrain 20%. So if you want the power drain don't use the prefight ability
  • Options
    I’m playing her on 5.6.4 rt now when I face antman I can’t get past him the node only says he uses the third special
  • Options
    I don’t most fights I go in
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I’m playing her on 5.6.4 rt now when I face antman I can’t get past him the node only says he uses the third special

It’s whether Antman’s glancing ability (not sure), whether you have used in prefight both souls.
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    I suggest just don't use prefight ability
    If you will have both of abilities unused
    You'll regret 50% of hp while below 15%
    But if you use of soul
    You'll only regen about 35%
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    And as for the sp1 power drain
    Mine is working fine
    There may be a node or some champs' ability