**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star ghost or 5 star sentinel, whom should i awaken guys??

5 star ghost or 5 star sentinel, whom should i awaken guys?? 16 votes

Sentinel
6%
JoBoB1982 1 vote
Ghost
93%
WarBros23ReferenceBuckyBruhKill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_MaxLeeMiloticshyamAouxWouxBRUUUUHWill3808DarkKnight646[Deleted User]LmasterBarani7da 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Ghost
    Trust me, awaken your Ghost, you will never regret her. Just learn to play her, I know that people say that she's difficult to learn but it really took me about a week, and then you can just learn her individual interactions with other champions. She will help you in every single part of the game, so do Ghost.
  • Options
    Macha1275Macha1275 Posts: 44
    edited December 2020
    WarBros23 said:

Trust me, awaken your Ghost, you will never regret her. Just learn to play her, I know that people say that she's difficult to learn but it really took me about a week, and then you can just learn her individual interactions with other champions. She will help you in every single part of the game, so do Ghost.

Whts his awakened abilities bro? I hav wasp anyway for the Synergy
  • Options
    BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Posts: 13
    Ghost
    Macha1275 said:

Whts his awakened abilities bro? I hav wasp anyway for the Synergy

It lets u get power when ur opponent misses. At max sig u get 5% of max power per miss, so it's definitely worth it to awaken and give her a lot of sigs since u can get so much power.