**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk Progress Tracker

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

That sucks. At least you have something to work towards?

True, I won't get bored anytime soon
    CGR2020 said:

That sucks. At least you have something to work towards?

I already worked my way into the core of the RTTL last sunday. So overall, it was worth it. Just bring counters to the spite/safeguard/debuff immune nodes. Also, bring a poison immune champ against the Abomination in the last quest. That poison damage was sick, I had to solo him with a R4 4* Warlock sig lvl 40. It took over 250 hits, but I did it.
    They were talking to me
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    @Crcrcrc, I know you're superhyped for iHulk but you left yourself open for total loss by hyping yourself up too much. I was hyped for Cyberpunk2077 and I have quickly learned that no amount of reality can ever live up to someone's hype. good luck in going for him in the future
    CGR2020 said:

@Crcrcrc, I know you're superhyped for iHulk but you left yourself open for total loss by hyping yourself up too much. I was hyped for Cyberpunk2077 and I have quickly learned that no amount of reality can ever live up to someone's hype. good lucking in going for him in the future

Then how was it that I was hyped to get CGR for the 5* featured, and I got him? And not just that, I got Daddy Apocalypse, Sentinel, DDHK dupe and Blade! So how is that possible for a hype to change one's fortune?
    If you get too invested mentally in anything and it doesn't perfectly live up to your expectations you will always be feeling sad. For you it worked out but what about all those times it won't work? You can't just leave yourself easily open to feeling terrible about something like this, or at least I won't
    edited January 2021

@Crcrcrc, I know you're superhyped for iHulk but you left yourself open for total loss by hyping yourself up too much. I was hyped for Cyberpunk2077 and I have quickly learned that no amount of reality can ever live up to someone's hype. good luck in going for him in the future

Yeah, I know. Same thing happened with the ps5. I got super excited then realized it went out of stock in 40 seconds. I get too excited and whenever I get super hyped I do not get what I was excited for. Something for me to work on mentally I suppose. Oh well. At leas I have a champ to look for for a while.
    Crcrcrc said:

Yeah, I know. Same thing happened with the ps5. I got super excited then realized it went out of stock in 40 seconds. I get too excited and whenever I get super hyped I do not get what I was excited for. Something for me to work on mentally I suppose. Oh well. At leas I have a champ to look for for a while.
    take the game slow, it doesn't hurt to take a little break from the game. any rewards that you may miss out on will not suddenly be removed from the game
    edited January 2021

Crcrcrc said:

take the game slow, it doesn't hurt to take a little break from the game. any rewards that you may miss out on will not suddenly be removed from the game
    Well actually, I was planning on stepping back for a week or two. I actually got a ps5 finally and have quite a bit of games to play. Thanks for your advice
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Well actually, I was planning on stepping back for a week or two. I actually got a ps5 finally and have quite a bit of games to play. Thanks for your advice
    Everyone i know is taking a break or retiring it feels. First Edeuink and KD now you?😔

Honestly though, a break it always good.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Everyone i know is taking a break or retiring it feels. First Edeuink and KD now you?😔

I'm not leaving the forums though. I'm addicted lol. I'll just take a little (maybe like a week or two) break from the game to stop getting annoyed at pixels.
  • DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86
    I honestly wish ih was a decent champ. He’s not but his animations are great
    DodgerDog said:

I honestly wish ih was a decent champ. He’s not but his animations are great

I think he is decent. He has a lot of stuff that’s good but unconventional.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Alright. I can understand now. It's alright, you can persevere!

I started learning Quake when the Epic Boss Rush was released but it took me 4 months until I got her from the 5* Featured. Before that I was using a 4*.

I also learned how to use Ghost to use her against IWIM (Summoner Showdown). I've become adept using a 4* that I cleared Variant 3 with her. I still don't have a 5/6* even after opening 5 6* Featureds, 2 Incursion Crystals, and a couple of Tech/Cosmic 5*s. Not giving up though.

You'll get your big green veined thing soon!

Alright. I can understand now. It's alright, you can persevere!

I started learning Quake when the Epic Boss Rush was released but it took me 4 months until I got her from the 5* Featured. Before that I was using a 4*.

I also learned how to use Ghost to use her against IWIM (Summoner Showdown). I've become adept using a 4* that I cleared Variant 3 with her. I still don't have a 5/6* even after opening 5 6* Featureds, 2 Incursion Crystals, and a couple of Tech/Cosmic 5*s. Not giving up though.

You'll get your big green veined thing soon!

Thanks! I have my fingers crossed for my next 6* featured
    Ok, I need an outside opinion. I could open a basic 6* tomorrow, or save and get a featured in 2 weeks. Which one should I do?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ok, I need an outside opinion. I could open a basic 6* tomorrow, or save and get a featured in 2 weeks. Which one should I do?

Featured. I impulse-opened a 6* basic yesterday duped my Gambit with only 9 6* which has since caused me mental distress.

Crcrcrc said:

Featured. I impulse-opened a 6* basic yesterday duped my Gambit with only 9 6* which has since caused me mental distress.
    Thanks!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm not leaving the forums though. I'm addicted lol. I'll just take a little (maybe like a week or two) break from the game to stop getting annoyed at pixels.
    Thank goodness.

Also regarding featured or basic, does the featured have iHulk?

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Thank goodness.

Also regarding featured or basic, does the featured have iHulk?
    Yes, it does.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I've been going Only Featureds because they have more Unique and New Champions in them which will keep Gameplay Fresh and keeps me from getting Bored, also they technically have a better ratio of Good to Bad Champions than the Basic Pool albeit with a More Limited Pool.

Crcrcrc said:

I've been going Only Featureds because they have more Unique and New Champions in them which will keep Gameplay Fresh and keeps me from getting Bored, also they technically have a better ratio of Good to Bad Champions than the Basic Pool albeit with a More Limited Pool.
    Thanks! I think you’re right.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Also a good way to look at it, we all know we Will occasionally get a Terrible Pull from any Crystal. Could say it's... Inevitable.

So the way I look at it is (in conjunction with the thought process of "Always expect a Bad Pull so you aren't disappointed") why not bank on the Off Chance that I'll pull Something Good and instead of that Something Good being Any of the (let's just say as an example) 40-50ish Good Champions in the Basic, that could be something I already have as a Maxed 5 Star, go for Featured which only has about 8-14 Good Champions and half of those being Entirely New Champions I know I don't have.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Also a good way to look at it, we all know we Will occasionally get a Terrible Pull from any Crystal. Could say it's... Inevitable.

So the way I look at it is (in conjunction with the thought process of "Always expect a Bad Pull so you aren't disappointed") why not bank on the Off Chance that I'll pull Something Good and instead of that Something Good being Any of the (let's just say as an example) 40-50ish Good Champions in the Basic, that could be something I already have as a Maxed 5 Star, go for Featured which only has about 8-14 Good Champions and half of those being Entirely New Champions I know I don't have.
    I only have 2 champs in the featured. I tend to always view 6*s as a good thing, because they save so much time in arena.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Go featured. It has iHulk and there's so many good champs in there.
    I'd definitely be going featured if it weren't for... reasons.
    Also anytime you're Really Wanting a specific 2 or 3 Champions that are in the 5 or 6 Star Featureds, 100% Go For It, it will be the Best Possible Chance at those Specific Champions you'll ever get. It's not Guaranteed and there's always the chance at pulling something else that's unsavory but compared to the MASSIVE POOL of the Basic Crystals you've got Much Better Odds on your side.
    Like I'm actually quite interested in pulling 6 Star Cable or Gambit among the other New Champions because I already got 5 Star Apocalypse but don't want to waste the Resources on my 5 Star Cable/Gambit, the 6 Star right out the gate would be Usable and have beast Synergies with the possibility of being Even Stronger later.

Crcrcrc said:

Go featured. It has iHulk and there's so many good champs in there.
    I'd definitely be going featured if it weren't for... reasons.
    I think I will. I’m just very worried about awakening my Cable lol