**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Immortal Hulk Progress Tracker

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ok, I need an outside opinion. I could open a basic 6* tomorrow, or save and get a featured in 2 weeks. Which one should I do?

Go featured. It has iHulk and there's so many good champs in there.
    I'd definitely be going featured if it weren't for... reasons.
    I think I will. I’m just very worried about awakening my Cable lol
    I guess its a high risk high reward situation. Just like iHulk.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ok, I need an outside opinion. I could open a basic 6* tomorrow, or save and get a featured in 2 weeks. Which one should I do?

It’s clearly a sign that I will get him.
    I would love like 17/24 of those champs in the featured though
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yes! Maybe the next featured is your lucky one.
    Same, I want Apocalypse. But not enough to give up my 0.00000001% chance at AA.
    I'm too lazy to do any content tho soo I'll probably only able to do 1 crystal this month (5*). I wanted to do LoL but it keeps lagging and i keep getting beat up by Rhulk. I'm sick of getting beat up by Rhulk.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm too lazy to do any content tho soo I'll probably only able to do 1 crystal this month (5*). I wanted to do LoL but it keeps lagging and i keep getting beat up by Rhulk. I'm sick of getting beat up by Rhulk.
    IMO Rhulk is the worst fight of LoL with Aegon. The ramp up is such a pain and it ends up being like 400 hits. I am going to start my next LoL run probably at the end of this event so I have to go through that 6 more times.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

IMO Rhulk is the worst fight of LoL with Aegon. The ramp up is such a pain and it ends up being like 400 hits. I am going to start my next LoL run probably at the end of this event so I have to go through that 6 more times.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

LoL Red Hulk is one of the most annoying fights in that whole damn thing, next to Magik, he just drags the fight out for sooo long...
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

LoL Red Hulk is one of the most annoying fights in that whole damn thing, next to Magik, he just drags the fight out for sooo long...
    He keeps evading me too 😢
    He evades, combos me, combo shield saves me
    He evades AGAIN and bye bye combo and bye bye health.
    For Magik I'll probably bring in AA with white Mags. Might do the same for Maestro.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I thought Magik was relatively easy with Aegon’s AAR. Unstoppable Colossus took forever because I just had to wait out unstoppable for like 70% of the fight.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I thought Magik was relatively easy with Aegon’s AAR. Unstoppable Colossus took forever because I just had to wait out unstoppable for like 70% of the fight.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

For Magik I'll probably bring in AA with white Mags. Might do the same for Maestro.
    Didn't have and still don't have either of them, I had to use Blade... Solo'ed the rest with Colossus though 😂
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Didn't have and still don't have either of them, I had to use Blade... Solo'ed the rest with Colossus though 😂
    Was Maestro difficult with Colossus and Limber?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

No not really, played it smart and saved the Parries till only after I had 20 Permanent Armor Ups. After that the Spam was On and was constantly hitting the Damage Cap, only 2 Revives 1 of which was cause of a noob mistake.
    That Magik fight actually cost me more Revives than The Whole Of Path And Boss Combined!
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

No not really, played it smart and saved the Parries till only after I had 20 Permanent Armor Ups. After that the Spam was On and was constantly hitting the Damage Cap, only 2 Revives 1 of which was cause of a noob mistake.
    That Magik fight actually cost me more Revives than The Whole Of Path And Boss Combined!
    I hope you get an Aegon, because Magik was like a ROL fight after 500 combo
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I hope you get an Aegon, because Magik was like a ROL fight after 500 combo
    Yeah the Day I get Venom is the day I start focusing on the Skill/Mutant Duel Crystals, I want to get Domino to finish the Trinity, Sunspot for Act 6, and Ægon for LoL and eventually AoL I guess... Was gonna go for Science/Mystic to get Quake/Doom but my 3am Gamble payed off grinding out one more of the Previous Featureds and pulled Quake.
  • Options

Update: 4,000 6* shards earned from SQ milestone
    Total: 10,922
    Days until 6* featured opening: Approximately 12
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

https://youtu.be/TWwc8SY5C_E

• Options

Crcrcrc said:

https://youtu.be/TWwc8SY5C_E

You're evil
    Nice pull!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Good luck my friend, I could not resist the temptation of a basic and got Falcon, so pretty good but be better than me and get that HULK!!!!
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Good luck my friend, I could not resist the temptation of a basic and got Falcon, so pretty good but be better than me and get that HULK!!!!

I have had a basic available for 4 days. The temptation is strong, but I will save for iHulk.
  • Options
    I will have enough for a featured 5* tomorrow when war rewards come out!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Good luck this time
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    hope you pull Gamora

edit: wrong thread hope you pull iHulk
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Good luck this time
    Thanks! I am just hoping for a featured champ at this point.
  • Options

hope you pull Gamora

Thanks, I think

That wouldn't be the worst actually
  • Options
    I'm feeling iHulk tomorrow, hope I'm right.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

hope you pull Gamora

Thanks, I think

Her, House of X, and Doctor Strange are all not in the basic pool
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

hope you pull Gamora

Thanks, I think

Her, House of X, and Doctor Strange are all not in the basic pool
    Oh, I didn't know about Mags HOX, so him from my first featured set is actually a good thing
  • Options

I'm feeling iHulk tomorrow, hope I'm right.

I am feeling the 5* and 6* back to back from featureds. Totally going to happen
  • Options

Well that sucked. I have no use for a Blade. Oh well.

6* featured on next Thursday!
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Well that sucked. I have no use for a Blade. Oh well.

6* featured on next Thursday!

Ooooffff