**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I thought about starting to explore Act 6...

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
Looked at 6.1.1

I have 9 paths to do.

I quit out.

Act 6 exploration won't happen for a few years. I've been spoilt by Act 7.

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

same thing will probably happen to me in the future. act 7.1 100% is easier than any chapter of act six and gives more rewards unless you explore all of it. I don't know when I'll even do act 5 explo

Act 5 exploration actually isn’t bad. I’ve been doing it after I’ve done eq at the end of the month in between variants. It’s been a few months since I’ve started but I’m almost done and it’s actually been quite enjoyable.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

same thing will probably happen to me in the future. act 7.1 100% is easier than any chapter of act six and gives more rewards unless you explore all of it. I don't know when I'll even do act 5 explo

Act 5 exploration actually isn’t bad. I’ve been doing it after I’ve done eq at the end of the month in between variants. It’s been a few months since I’ve started but I’m almost done and it’s actually been quite enjoyable.
    yeah I'm definitely not worried about difficulty but it'll be boring and time consuming
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Looked at 6.1.1

I have 9 paths to do.

I quit out.

Act 6 exploration won't happen for a few years. I've been spoilt by Act 7.

Tbh 6.1 it’s relatively easy to explore, maybe 6.3 too.
    The real pain comes at 6.2 exploration 🤮
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Lol 6.2 exploration will make your eyes bleed. Gates+ridiculous amount of paths is just painful

Yeah, just started 6.2 and got to the Mordo chapter....i hate that quest so much...the strength in numbers node is just a cash grab, and the paths are pretty difficult as well....
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

LOL yeah the number of paths for exploration is just stupid. i've explored 6.1 and did a bit of 6.3 and just said to myself ... never mind this madness.

Same.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

yeah I'm definitely not worried about difficulty but it'll be boring and time consuming
    At least 5.3 and 5.4 are kind of worth it for the rewards.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    The worst thing is 6.Anything.5. Quest 5 exploration is legit the hardest in EVERY CHAPTER (except arguably chapter 3, but that’s hard too). I honestly don’t understand why they’re just consistently worse than quest 6.
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Keep this in mind though: if you go ahead and explore 6.4, then you get the privilege of duking it out with the grandmaster 5 more times, and that fight is a blast
  • Options
    Hoodie25 said:

Keep this in mind though: if you go ahead and explore 6.4, then you get the privilege of duking it out with the grandmaster 5 more times, and that fight is a blast

I mean, that's one quest out of one chapter. And while it is fun, not sure it makes me want to explore the rest of the chapter.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I would rather have more content ...

7.1 was so quick and now we have nothing to do

I'll never understand the can't be bothered crowd. It's even worse when they start crying about being behind.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    A prove that Kabam did it wrong with act 7.

The guy behind this mess needs to be fired.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I would rather have more content ...

7.1 was so quick and now we have nothing to do

I'm actually enjoying 7.1, although I'm taking it at a slower pace with 1 or two paths a day on non war days, it's satisfying to do lanes itemless and since I don't have the top options for 7.1. I have about 15 minutes of planning before each path which is fun.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

I certainly wouldn't go that far. A lot of Act 6 was probably asking quite a bit of casuals originally. The ones that still have zero intention of slowly getting through it though still, make absolutely zero sense to me.
  • Options

GOTG said:

I certainly wouldn't go that far. A lot of Act 6 was probably asking quite a bit of casuals originally. The ones that still have zero intention of slowly getting through it though still, make absolutely zero sense to me.
    Doing something boring over and over again, or doing something fun over and over again. That's the difference. Slowly going through Act 6 is like pulling teeth out with no anaesthetic (which I've had the unpleasant experience of once in my life already). But just to be clear, I am absolutely fine with not getting the rewards for something I'm not willing to do because I like to have fun, rather than be bored senseless. If it hurts my progress in the short term, so be it.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

GOTG said:

Unless they don't come and make a fuss, does it really matter what they do it don't?

You know who I don't get? Those who use revives and boosts to complete content and then come say it was simple or too easy
    It doesn't matter. I just said I don't get it.

You're right, I should just let even more stuff expire and spend more time and then units on refills rerunning paths just to say I did it itemless when I do something stupid or I'm playing way too late when I've been drinking. Makes a lot more sense.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I stopped at 73% in just couldn’t do it anymore, act 7 was just to perfect for me to ever look back at act 6
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★

Will3808 said:

Act 5 exploration is nothing compared to the absolute mind numbing horror that is act 4.