**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Urgent 6* nexus question

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I popped 2 GGCs a second ago and got a 6* nexus. Here was what my options were. I’m not thrilled about any of them so who should I pick.

Urgent 6* nexus question 86 votes

Howard the duck
20%
GamerMaverick75Drake2078Uncle_Fatty_247CassyMattstafariMeebletonEtjamaNo_oneukRadonTRONG94Sarvanga1_TripleUSteel_Ball_RunSL1229ShenkThe_Sentry06Albert97 18 votes
Phoenix
53%
danielmathWolverDominatorAjisdopeDOKTOROKTOPUS16wegnerkrockray2016PizzabeatBrokenThe_Blue_JaguarLegendboy2411MysterioZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamershivam1QuattrucciRockypantherxTrafalgarwar96abqberStevieManWonderKRANꓘ 46 votes
Electra
25%
SaiyanbuffajrTerraWardenclockMqc19Kamikaze_TurtleDragonMCOCReferenceBuckyBruhLogan00DeaconH3t3rHassamaMamaTheExit27odishika123DrDavid69vQuadmasterPuttPuttNuclearOrkLBreaker 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Phoenix
    She's not bad now especially with synergies she's actually pretty decent
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Phoenix
    Tight spot, all are neither good nor bad, Phoenix is good, was optop champ when released and so was ducky boy. Goo for whom you feel but Phoenix is great
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    You could play the long game and hope HtD is soon in line for a buff/value tune up/rework.

Or, if you want to play it safe, I would personally go with Elektra. She has a decent kit which is often overlooked.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Howard the duck
    Howard The Duck since he should be high on Kabam's buff list.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Howard the duck
    Let's be honest, there's no way you're actually ranking up Phoenix even though I'd personally say she's the best one there unless you need prestige. So choose the one that has the best chance at a buff. Imo, that's Howard.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Let's be honest, there's no way you're actually ranking up Phoenix even though I'd personally say she's the best one there unless you need prestige. So choose the one that has the best chance at a buff. Imo, that's Howard.

I picked htd hoping he would get buffed since I’m not going to use any of the three anyways.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I think Elektra has the highest chance for buff. And she has pretty good AAR in the current state.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Phoenix
    Phoenix is just hot and op in the comics so ig her
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Phoenix

Phoenix is just hot and op in the comics so ig her

Oh and she has the sixth-best prestige
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★