**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 Questions

So I'm on act 6.1.2. My first question is, is cavalier obtainable with 283 units? ( I blew 3800 on the gifting event, I got carried away) and 17 20% revives. My roster is r5 ghost, r4 arkus, r4 aegon, r1 doom and r1 claire. My second question is what is the best way to get units other than arena, I get 100 units a week from arena because I'm a lazy grinder. Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
    Money ...
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Btw, 3 5 stars and 2 6 stars. @Jakharrk that's not a solution for me I only buy offers on cyber monday and july 4th. I try to stay as ftp as possible.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I did it without units. Used few revives(i think 1 or 2 in 6.1.2, 1 in 6.1.5, 1 in 6.1.6) which were there in my inventory. I did cav last year. Ur team should be able to do it, considering u r using aarkus instead of medusa for the robots and ghost for the biohazard sentinel in 6.1.2 and crossbones in 6.1.5.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you might need a bit more if you're not that good but you should be fine with ghost. I think I used her for most bosses and did them itemless
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Aegon awakened? If so, he can handle Crossbones easily so long as you build his persistent combo to 100 prior to the fight. Ghost/Doom/Claire cover everything else. Haven't played a ranked Aarkus, but I assume he could be useful for Sentinel?

Should be a pretty smooth run.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely achievable with that roster and the amount of revives you have stocked.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    You r going to have much easier time than I did. I did with worse lvl (I meant under upgraded) champs. Since u already have a r5 champ , I also assume u have around enough experience and skills for it.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aegon and Aarkus should be good for sentinel. Take the arc overload path and you will be fine. Where did you get so many revives from?
  • Options
    @Sarvanga1_ if I'm being completely honest I have no idea. I think from the solo events. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Go back and 100% all the acts. Also variants along with event quests on all difficulties
  • Options
    Uhhh, @iBakedDragon I find 100% all the acts is a lot of time and I don't need the rewards. However I also find the variants harder than act 6.1.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

Uhhh, @iBakedDragon I find 100% all the acts is a lot of time and I don't need the rewards. However I also find the variants harder than act 6.1.

But you'll need the mastery points.