**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A *fantastic* pull!

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

So, are there any experts on MF? I know he’s actually decent and I do have a gem if that helps (although I think the smartest person in all of marvel should be more powerful in MCOC)

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    He is great as a support character and utility character unduped. ( stagger and taunt)

But once duped and high signature, he becomes a very solid attacker , the reason is he can spam specials significantly faster than most champions which = DPS.

Anyone that tells you he needs full synergy team, just doesn’t know him, it’s not practical and I have never ran it , I used him for my first path of AOL and used him for more than a couple fights.

If you think of him as a mystic champ instead of a true science champ, you will have tour expectations more in line - loads of utility and okay damage.

He makes your bleed champs hit harder and shock champs alike.

More importantly, he has probably the most powerful synergy in the game with she hulk. He has a passive power sting that can ramp infinitely including with Starlord and g99- the damage is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Thank you for the insight
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    @KDSuperFlash10 he is a MrF fan. He has a sig 60 6*.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    1.good for all or nothing
    2.good counter of doom
    3.fury is good
    4.good synergies
    5.good debuffs
    6.healing counter
    7.counter to champs relied on buffs
    8.that's all I know