**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who should I use a 5* tech awakening gem on

Who should I use a 5* tech awakening gem on 29 votes

Hulkbuster
75%
SnizzbarBattle_GreninjaZeronaut81CASrinivasDonDudu2809MetalJakeRenaxqqTheExit27MephistoZeuszeroHoitadoStark154667Husain_b128The_Sentry06Yodabolt21Lmasteravenge_123AdarshClashesshdh1221Helpyy 22 votes
Star Lord
24%
Ajavedrnr87ReferenceLegendboy2411Denzel116AVENGED27Schnoodle 7 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Star-Lord is outdated and HulkBuster doesn’t gain much from Awakening
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Star-Lord is outdated and HulkBuster doesn’t gain much from Awakening

I think he gains some regen...
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Save it, while star lord greatly benefits from it your better off with ghost or warlock that have both utility and high damage.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Save it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    But only if you are really desperate to awaken him. The awakening provides some nice regen.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

Save it, while star lord greatly benefits from it your better off with ghost or warlock that have both utility and high damage.

Definitely not Warlock. Guardian and ghost is more like it.
  • qm44 said:

qm44 said:

Save it, star lord has a lot of damage but no utility, hulkbuster is amazing in damage and utility but doesn't need the awakened ability
  • Hulkbuster
    Same that i got But I have Ghost 👻
    Star lord is great but he is Outdated and HB is Really nice That regen will come in Clutch Amd Help u most if u use him more
  • Hulkbuster
    @DRTO WL Aweaken not do much just degen little bit