**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think is the better mystic, dragon man or long shot?

Bout to do a rank up. They are two very good mystics imo. But it’s hard for me to decide. I love them both. Just seeing what everybody’s else opinion on it is :D

Who do you think is the better mystic, dragon man or long shot? 79 votes

Dragon-Man
50%
danielmathDrZolaTerranameplasThatGuyYouSaw235ZsirhcZAlbi⁴7²00⁴Logan00LmaoSachhyam257GoddessIliasCr7ms7rs7RockyshockyDenzel116Denslo500JoBoB1982No_oneukHera1d_of_Ga1actusUmbertoDelRioSkillful_star 40 votes
Longshot
49%
GroundedWisdomAjavedabn86buffajrzuffyAlex13369SungjNojokejaymDuke_SilverCyborgNinja135BuckyBruhBattle_GreninjaAleorDjinshivam1MeebletonTivjyotKill_GreyOnePix3Ldangarang122 39 votes

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Longshot
    Not even close
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Longshot
    Both are great champs, but imp Longshot has great damage if the opponent can incinerate or bleed. I used him for John Mulaney's challenge chap 2, he was great against HTD & Gwenpool, just 1-2 sp2, and the opponent is finished. Also, he is great for Variant 5 & act 7.1.

I'd say rank up both but first Longshot then Dragon Man.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Dragon-Man
    buffajr said:

Not even close

Dragon man has a way more utility. And he has really good damage. The thing is, he asked who the better mystic was. So if you look at that as the better nullifier or doer of mystic things, then its Longshot. Otherwise its Dragonman.
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Longshot
    Longshot for sure
    He's awesome
    Just bad karma sp2 and boom that incinerate
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Dragon shot
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Dragon-Man
    Not even close dragon man surpasses longshot by a longshot
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Dragon-Man
    Longshot is pure unbridled trash
  • BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52
    Rouger4 said:

Dragon man has easy access to three incinerates and above, so diss track counter as well as selective time stream counter. He can gain power gain buffs as well as fury so buffed up counter. He is double immune plus armour break and shatter immunity. Makes him a counter to biohazard caltrops bleed poison and caustic temper. He has crazy power gain, solid damage and he heavily reduce defensive power rate and the potency of many buffs. Oh yea, he’s also one of the only mystics to have a slow too, plus he’s a robot that can fly. Also he has this crazy unstoppable and unblockable sp3 that lets you mash into the opponent like crazy and tank everything because you heal the damage you take. Also he regenerates from dexing dont ask me how that works.

Longshot has great damage and can nullify. And he partially bypasses ability accuracy reduction. He relies on parry heavy too.

You decide.

Yea this is a good explanation. I just watched some more videos and played with them a little bit more and I just feel like I will have more uses with dragon man. Thanks for the info 🙏🏽. Longshot still a beast tho so I will rank him up after.