**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicide unfriendly champs

Often champs get judged on how they positively interact with suicides (OR, double immune, Corvus, etc). But who are your champs that not suicide friendly? Not necessarily champs with no immunities because those can be mitigated to a point. What I’m looking for are the champs that really rely on their specials to ramp up and get maximum in output in a fight and recoil makes them less viable.

For me, it was Dr. Voodoo. I had him at R4 and he was vital on my path to cavalier (for a while he was my only “counter” to havok). He was my main attacker in every AQ and AW. Once suicides went on, I stopped using him. Yes he can still regen at the beginning of each fight, but not always enough to offset the recoil from previous fights (especially the longer ones).

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Hyperion.

Nevermind, just figured that this isn't a great example...
    Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

You could say that Hyperion is actually suicide friendly. You can only spam sp3 and finish the fight with an sp2
    Possibly, but his mainstay is his power gain interaction with special spamming, so he loses quite a lot of benefit out of that with recoil at play.

For example, you can't possibly fight 7.1 Gwenperion effectively with suicides.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

You could say that Hyperion is actually suicide friendly. You can only spam sp3 and finish the fight with an sp2
    Possibly, but his mainstay is his power gain interaction with special spamming, so he loses quite a lot of benefit out of that with recoil at play.

I mean.... Mags is the best option for Gwenperion though. Why would you bring anyone else? 🤣
  • GeniousGenious Posts: 57
    Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

That's one fight in the entire game. Two fights if you include Kang from Variant 4
    Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

That's one fight in the entire game. Two fights if you include Kang from Variant 4
    You get the point. You don't feel as free as without suicides.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

I mean.... Mags is the best option for Gwenperion though. Why would you bring anyone else? 🤣
    And you think I have a 5*/6* Mags?
    Just think about Mags as if it were 2018, you really don't want to pull him. Then you'll surely pull him because of how much you don't want him. That's how the algorithm really works 🤣
  • GeniousGenious Posts: 57
    Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

But this doesn't mean that he isn't suicide friendly
    Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Genious said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion.

But this doesn't mean that he isn't suicide friendly
    Still tho.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Also doing a proper doom rotation has a price too.

Not to mention suicides will most likely cost you points on MD as well

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Professor X may be one of the most suicide unfriendly champs in the entire game, but it doesn’t bother me bc I don’t run suicides
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Sunspot, Prof X,
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Torch... dunno after the bleed's gone but as long as it's up incinerate damage will be low.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Void.
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    For me, Sorcerer Supreme and Night Thrasher are also quite suicide unfriendly. Shame cause they're both pretty awesome.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    sunspot is pretty unfriendly
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Both Visions. They may be double immune, but you play them by spamming Sp1's. Extremely un-suicide friendly.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Void and prof x. Void used to be one of my go to champs and I haven’t touched him since I turned suicides on.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Prof X, Nick Fury and Void are 3 of the guys I use a bunch that are horrible with suicides.