**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse-Mutualism + Must have synergy teams .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
As you know I finally have pulled Apoc and took him to R3. I’m going to say that as much as cable needs apoc - Apoc needs cable. The ramp up can be a nightmare without him. So I think my cable gets an R2.

I’m thinking of him in line with the following champs:

Ghost
Wasp

Blade
Ghost rider

Omega
Colly

Cable
Apoc

These champions feel way less enjoyable to play without their synergy counterparts .

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega+Sabretooth

CMM+Nick

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

As you know I finally have pulled Apoc and took him to R3. I’m going to say that as much as cable needs apoc - Apoc needs cable. The ramp up can be a nightmare without him. So I think my cable gets an R2.

Ghost
    Wasp

Blade
    Ghost rider

Omega
    Colly

Cable
    Apoc

These champions feel way less enjoyable to play without their synergy counterparts .

Apoc with a full mutant team is an absolute beast. I usually go with Apoc, Mags, Cable, OR and Col. Means he gets 60% attack, ontop of immediate 4 prowess, and the team itself covers almost any insufferable encounter. I actually completed the my first paths in 7.1.1 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 with that team alone.
  • Options

Omega+Sabretooth

CMM+Nick

Forgot about NF and CMM, she feels so different without him and way more stressful without him.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

Ghost
    Wasp

Blade
    Ghost rider

Omega
    Colly

Cable
    Apoc

Apoc with a full mutant team is an absolute beast. I usually go with Apoc, Mags, Cable, OR and Col. Means he gets 60% attack, ontop of immediate 4 prowess, and the team itself covers almost any insufferable encounter. I actually completed the my first paths in 7.1.1 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 with that team alone.
    I know that’s a great team, but something in me won’t allow me to run a teal full of one class lol. Also the mutant class parry heavy thing they have going is not for me: but I can’t lie apoc is a monster.

Without cable though, it’s too tough to enjoy.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I wouldn't say ghost+wasp, but as the new owner of an r2 apoc, the cable synergy is very necessary. Now to hunt more mutants
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have my 6* Apocalypse at R3 and definitely took 6* Cable to R2 shortly after. Honestly, Cable with Apoc is a really solid champ and I have come to really enjoy having him on the team. That unlimited degen on the heavy really puts in a lot of work melting opponents down.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Starlord + Thor Ragnarock or Thor

(Watch infinitywar if you dont get this)
  • Options

I wouldn't say ghost+wasp, but as the new owner of an r2 apoc, the cable synergy is very necessary. Now to hunt more mutants

I believe ghost and wasp are a must, you ever play without wasp, it slows the fight down so much. I’m comfortable playing without wasp, but the ease of access is just meh.

Congrats on the apoc , are you considering ranking up a cable ?
  • Options

I have my 6* Apocalypse at R3 and definitely took 6* Cable to R2 shortly after. Honestly, Cable with Apoc is a really solid champ and I have come to really enjoy having him on the team. That unlimited degen on the heavy really puts in a lot of work melting opponents down.

Thanks , it was really Cable R2 vs Emma R3 for me. Since I can’t spare the cats , I think I’ll hold off on Emma to get this cable up. Not that I don’t think he is a bad champ, just like mixing up team.

Apoc needs cable as much as cable needs Apoc. I don’t think I’ll mind running it either.