Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

I just beat my first ever variant!

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,310 ★★★★
I just beat V4 for the first time and is the first variant I’ve ever beaten. Overall spent 500 units and had a blast with it. I loved this overall and was challenging but not stupid difficult.
My rewards tho were quite meh. A 3-4 science gem is currently useless to me as I have no science to rank up currently and don’t like quake. I also pulled a 6 star Kamala. Conflicted about her because I know sweadah loves her. But a shining hope was 5 star symbiote supreme from the basic who will be great for the 6.2 champion. Overall loved V4 and think it’s a great piece of content

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 1,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Awesome!!

Edit: start liking quake!!!!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,775 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Same. Took VTD to R4 with my Gem and used my Generic on him to get ready for V5.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,310 ★★★★
    Also where should I go next? I’m currently on 6.2.6 I do have a generic still available from Christmas but have very few mutant sig stones