**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just one crystal......that changed everything.

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
And inside that crystal, it spun, showing all the champions that I desired, then my heart dropped faster than a KD post gets flooded with disagrees, as it landed on a Karnak, but wait..... it’s rolling past him and it’s landing on... YES YES it’s Rouger4’s post rating the champs in 2020! JACkPOt!

Haha hope I caught u there, since I’ve been taking a break from the forums, I came back and saw many 2020 champ reviews and I thought I’ll do one as well. But this one is the best.

Squirrel girl. (6.5/10)

Squirrel girl is a rather odd addition to the contest. She was one of the only champs to be able to change her combo meter manually, so that’s one of her specialties. She has the potential to be a auto block and evade counter with her distraction as well as a decent purifier. However, this is unpractical because it interferes with her bleed damage. So, while she has some utility, most of her value is based off her great burst damage.

Nova(6/10)

Well, this is gonna be controversial but..... IMO nova is a good champ. I know that many people don’t see his potential and think he’s a trash can. But this is totally untrue.

His autoblock is a extremely reliable mechanic that gives you a opportunity to counter attack, and is a great safety net.

Also, his playstyle isn’t really risky but it’s a bit impractical with all the dashing. However, incorperating this to his playstyle bypasses so many nodes automatically, like the one where you get weakness standing near the opponent, as well as some root nodes. Also his playstyle is fun and requires you to be aware of his mechanics and the timers.

His damage might seem hard to achieve and not worth it but it definitely adds up. You just need to get to 75 nova charges then use it up with a second medium attack then rinse and repeat.At five furies plus the awakened ability and the energy damage I would say his damage surpasses many champs rated higher than him.

His true strike is quite impractical but it’s nice to have a window where you can hammer into the opponent. Also this can straight up counter predictable autoblocks like Medusa .He also has a extremely long armour break against is highly assessable against tech champs as well as energy attacks which can bypass korg. Also, he can maintain many buffs and gain power on demand. He’s also number 3 on the cosmic prestige scale.

Longshot: 8-8.5/10

Longshot was extremely overhyped by the CCP and he’s far from the best mystic. But he does have some insane burst damage at base that’s extremely potent, which can be further focused on by applying bad karma while the fate seal is active. He also has this mechanic that gives him 300% ability accuracy which makes him great against aa reduction and nodes that benefit him with a chance. He also has a auto nullify similar to strange but overall his utility is lacking. The only reason I rate him so high is that he can melt buffed opponents at extreme rates which wouldn’t be justified by lower rating.

Mojo: 7.5/10
Mojo was a bit overshadowed by longshot because of sheer damage at the start, but he’s starting to be recognised by the community. While his ramp up might be a bit long, it definitely is worth it. He’s incredibly good at shortening temporary buffs and his anti life field bypasses nullify immunity because it just shortens it .
However, I believe that his lack of counters to permanent buffs hold him back. Buffs ending also
Grants him a percentage of missing health so this makes him quite sustainable even at low health. His damage output is quite solid with a very potent fury and passive degeneration.

Mole man(5/10)
Mole man is just... a waste of potential. I saw his kit and I was like wow he’s so underrated because of his utility. However, his damage output is so lacklustre and unfocused that it’s just not worth it. He has very valuable true accuracy and he can shrugg off debuffs and apply shock. THERE soooo much potential but his damage is just SO bad. His throws away ALLL his utility for some average damage which he needs soooo badly because without it his damage is even worse.

Terrax 3.5/10

He is probably the biggest disappointment of the year. BUT His rotation might not be bad because NO ONE Even bothers to learn him. That’s how bad he is. He has bleed and shock immunity and some power burn immunity or something. But his terrible damage makes that irrelevant. Like you literally have to build up to cosmic power buffs or whatever to what gain more power when you block or get hit. He’s sooooo focused on defensive abilities that his offensive side is just nonexistent. Even at max potential he’s abysmal. Huh don’t even know what special to throw for him because no one cares. You get good damage on a Heavy and that’s literally it. Terrible damage. Some immunities. Good on defence. Done.

Comments