**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake Heavy Only

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0mDsUcAKMs&t=2s

This video also describes how to quake domino without a synergy
To quake domino it was originally thought that you had to bring the BW synergy but you actually do not, due to dominos probability field it reduces aar by 15% but this does not affect abilities that start the fight. If you begin to charge heavy at the fight start screen then quakes concussion prevents dominos probability field from occurring.

Heavy only is hard but effective.

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Ye i also heavy only but noticed sometimes on some champs you.have to throw in a dex or so because their loght annimation is top fast to click heavy again or idk if its just me. But some champs I can heavy only while othere I cant. Like Deadpool for e.g. its as if his light is just soo fast
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ye i also heavy only but noticed sometimes on some champs you.have to throw in a dex or so because their loght annimation is top fast to click heavy again or idk if its just me. But some champs I can heavy only while othere I cant. Like Deadpool for e.g. its as if his light is just soo fast

Probably your device screen going rogue on you.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Impressive. Towards the end of the fight I was looking at the precision stacking on domino and thinking if you get hit, it’s over. Good job
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Impressive. Towards the end of the fight I was looking at the precision stacking on domino and thinking if you get hit, it’s over. Good job

Thanks !