**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Newlin's Contest of the Arts - VOTE RUSH (Time to vote on your favorite works from the community)

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

2 Hours and 58 Minutes left

lets get these last round of votes it for the awesome work submitted from the community!
    Can you private chat me the top people don't make me suffer
    no
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Will you say the results at 12:00
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Will you say the results at 12:00

Yes that's the intention
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    How many votes have been casted?
  • Options
    as of right now 124 @Scopeotoe987

1st and 2nd are close

as well as

3rd and 4th

Super excited to see display the results when times up
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    @Newlinstheory Hey bro
    My ign is - S H I V A M
    if somehow i got a place hehe
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

2 Hours and 58 Minutes left

lets get these last round of votes it for the awesome work submitted from the community!
    Oooooooo the suspense
  • Options

as of right now 124 @Scopeotoe987

1st and 2nd are close

3rd and 4th

Super excited to see display the results when times up

Oh man oh man I'm hoping I maybe placed. Can we know what place we were privately after?

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Best of luck y'all
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I mean do I announce the winners here or separate? haha

Want to know whether to start typing the speech now or in another post

Edit: I'll Just copy and paste haha
  • Options

There are benefits to both, but maybe this one and the main one and tag the winners?
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Waiting for the results be like:

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I hope I did alright. If not there’s always next year. Best of luck to all.
  • Options
    2 minutes!
  • Options
    congrats to everyone for the fantastic work! @Nichj99 @Catmanndo @Batman_bruce31 we can figure out the prizes in dms.

if anyone wants to know how many points they got privately, id be ok with that if newlin is too
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

VOTING IS OVER !!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY FIRST(and hopefully not last) CONTEST OF THE ARTS!!!

Now before I announce the winners I would like to take the time here and again thank all 30+ participants for the contest. Ya'll really brought in some awesome and unique works, from LibertyPrime's 3d Pen work to Crcrcrc's Stop motion video. I was really thinking this might have flopped and many would just drop out so its really awesome to know ya'll took the time do what ya'll did! I am also surprised I did not get spammed with comments saying "SCAAAMM, LIES, He's scamming you, etc." hahaha.

Next thing is to see the awesome support a lot of us were giving to each other during the last (almost) 2 weeks since the contest first started so I cannot stress how proud I am of ya'll for showing that support!! I will say the only thing I regret is not being able to gift everybody tons of things, but that's what I am gonna try and do next year!

THE RESULTS

*IN ORDER*

1st Place: With 495 Points @Cat_Murdock

2nd Place: With 483 Points @llp1002

3rd Place: With 439 points @Nichj99

4th Place: With 438 points @Catmanndo

5th Place: With 425 points @Batman_bruce31

The three runner ups after 5th:
    @Geralt_123
    @Dex_Rebırth
    @shivam1

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICPATING IN NEWLIN'S CONTEST OF THE ARTS!!!

Congrats everyone!
  • Options

congrats to everyone for the fantastic work! @Nichj99 @Catmanndo @Batman_bruce31 we can figure out the prizes in dms.

if anyone wants to know how many points they got privately, id be ok with that if newlin is too

I’m curious to see how many I got.
  • Options

VOTING IS OVER !!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY FIRST(and hopefully not last) CONTEST OF THE ARTS!!!

Now before I announce the winners I would like to take the time here and again thank all 30+ participants for the contest. Ya'll really brought in some awesome and unique works, from LibertyPrime's 3d Pen work to Crcrcrc's Stop motion video. I was really thinking this might have flopped and many would just drop out so its really awesome to know ya'll took the time do what ya'll did! I am also surprised I did not get spammed with comments saying "SCAAAMM, LIES, He's scamming you, etc." hahaha.

Next thing is to see the awesome support a lot of us were giving to each other during the last (almost) 2 weeks since the contest first started so I cannot stress how proud I am of ya'll for showing that support!! I will say the only thing I regret is not being able to gift everybody tons of things, but that's what I am gonna try and do next year!

THE RESULTS

*IN ORDER*

@Geralt_123
    @Dex_Rebırth
    @shivam1

Now I forgot to mention this, but for the 8 participants I tagged. Send a pm to both @Thicco_Mode and I, where we will discuss the distribution of your rewards!
  • Options
    Congrats.

Can the top 5+3 artworks be re-copied here as a recap for ppl to see again.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

I’m curious to see how many I got.
    Also, not saying anyone did this, but I think repeated submission of the vote form is enabled. That would allow the results to get messed up a little, so I hope I am wrong.
  • Options
    I'd like to know how many I got privately!
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    @Newlinstheory
    @Thicco_Mode
    Hi guys,
    Thank you for the opportunity. Loved it very much.
    I am fairly new to the forums. I am not sure how to send a PM to anyone. So if any of you could send me a " hi ", I will reply to that.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Congrats to all the winners! I'll get you next year!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

VOTING IS OVER !!!!

THE RESULTS

*IN ORDER*

@Geralt_123
    @Dex_Rebırth
    @shivam1

Damn I didn't even make it into the Runner Ups 😅, tough competition.

Joking aside Congrats to all the Winners! It was fun getting back into Drawing and Art after so long, and again glad to finally see more Forum Giveaways/Contests popping up over time!