**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dragon Man or Tigra?

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
Deciding whether to R5 and awaken Tigra or Dragon Man. I also only have 60 sigs at the moment

I just got Tigra so I'm not great at playing her yet but I do like her playstyle.
Dragon Man is also fun and much simpler to use

Dragon Man or Tigra? 29 votes

R5 and awaken Dragon Man
62%
Mrmarvel123Colonaut123RakeYoungNotsavage19RockypantherxEtjamaDonDudu2809Thicco_ModeKyusushuiTheInfintyRouger4AmnetiesCowabungaThebombsquad1jscott96ThePredator1001Iron_CucumberorpimeS 18 votes
R5 and awaken Tigra
37%
SgtSlaughter78HilldarRockyshockyQacobMobile_P0tat0Dfour24MasterpuffNegative_100PrtjoJoshKosh557AAA003 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    R5 and awaken Dragon Man
    Dragon is double immune and can gain a fury on demand so he's helpful for Caustic Temper fights among others.
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    R5 and awaken Dragon Man
    I have just gotten a 6 star Dragon Man and took him straight to r2. He is so fun to play and helped me a bit in 7.1
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    R5 and awaken Dragon Man
    I think tigra is becoming a bit overrated, not to say she isn't good. I think dragon man has a bit more value but if you're good with tigra then go for her
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I should also mention that I don't run suicides, just in case that changes someone's decision
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    R5 and awaken Tigra
    Just you wait. Tigra will enter the meta soon, I can guarantee you