**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BWDO or Elsa to r2

New to both, which do you find more versatile

BWDO or Elsa to r2 32 votes

Black Widow DO
34%
AinyLpirnie5321EtjamaddomMasterpuffTheInfintySteel_Ball_RunAgent_X_zzzRouger4Yodabolt21Prtjo 11 votes
Elsa
65%
DOKTOROKTOPUSTexas_11Colonaut123Darth_SaintMeebletonQacobKill_GreyThicco_ModeMaratoxAATTThoye3Ethan4llawayDfour24Cowabunga[Deleted User]ShannokAAA003Silver_GooseDj_FunkIceBro 21 votes

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    But widow can still do stuff.

Plus she's so much more fun
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    what have you done. but elsa is def better
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Black Widow DO
    Both are solid but Black Widow is 1 of the most fluid and fun champs in the game and while she doesn't have crazy utility, her high damage through shock makes her 1 of the best high damage dealers for almost any matchup
  • Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Posts: 18
    Elsa
    They’re both really good but IMO Elsa is better. With BWDO u need to focus every second or u can get destroyed quickly
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    ddom said:

Both are solid but Black Widow is 1 of the most fluid and fun champs in the game and while she doesn't have crazy utility, her high damage through shock makes her 1 of the best high damage dealers for almost any matchup

from my own testing elsa has more damage, but even if that's not true and I suck at the game, you rely a lot on the ai to get that damage which means it's very unlikely you'll get it all the time
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Black Widow DO
    Elsa is probably better, but BWDO is way more fun.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Elsa
    BWDO has very solid damage but almost no usable utility as well as having to rely on intercepts. Elsa has similar damage with a more practical playstyle, (in certain matchups Elsa's damage will beat out BWDO) but can also counter evade and purify debuffs. Elsa is the clear winner here
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Black Widow DO
    my blind ass thought you meant Black Widow Claire Voyant so I voted for her, but then I noticed it's DO as in Deadly Origin lmao... I meant to vote for Elsa. Elsa Bloodstone all the way out of these two. both are equally fun to play, but Elsa has more utility and I think when you compare their damage output, it's pretty similar.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Neither, both are very meh
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Elsa

Neither, both are very meh

Um...