Rank Up question

Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17
Hey all,

I've been playing MCOC since Oct 2020 and am stuck trying to get to Cavalier. My roster is below:

Should I focus on ranking up Blade to R5 and AA to R4? Or try to get my 6* Captain Mavel Movie to R2?

My catalyst situation is:

I am about to finish exploring act 4 to get me the missing T2 alpha. I have enough cosmic to rank up CMM but missing 2 for Blade and 1 for AA.

Let me know what would be best to push through act 5.

Thanks!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Wow that's some amazing progression! If you haven't finished Act 5 yet, I say work on doing that. You can use Magneto for the Ultron boss. After that, work on getting Archangel and then Magneto to r4, and that team can get you cav
  • Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17

Wow that's some amazing progression! If you haven't finished Act 5 yet, I say work on doing that. You can use Magneto for the Ultron boss. After that, work on getting Archangel and then Magneto to r4, and that team can get you cav

Appreciate the feedback!

Skill-wise, I am not the greatest... I am definitely struggling to get through completion of act 5 at this time which is why I am debating which champs I should rank up to help with the content. So you wouldn't upgrade any of them at this time?

And if I were to make some moves, would it be better to get Cap Sparkles up or Blade and then AA?
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 894 ★★★
    Mags, archangel,doom and caiw for sure. Also cmm to r2 will put lots of work. I wouldn't rank up blade as u will not be able to use synergies as u dont have gr and starky as 5stars. Even I didn't use blade for cav run. But if u want regen he is good. So ultimately ur team will consist of doom, caiw, aa , mags and sparkles (cap marvel). If u take em to r4, u can easily get cav. As for bosses, mags can easily take bosses like sentinel and ultron and ghost. U can even try mags for xbones but u may die of poison. So just get a xbones counter. And u will be cav in a day. Good luck....🙂
    And since u have not completed act 5 yet, u may easily get one or 2 more 5stars in the duration. So dont worry but take up doom, aa , mags, caiw, sparkles for sure. They will be really helpful. And dupe caiw and aa is all u can ask for...
    Mags can solo act5 ultron boss as well.
    Cool! I'll give that team a shot, hopefully I can make it!

Cheers!
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★

Mags, archangel,doom and caiw for sure. Also cmm to r2 will put lots of work. I wouldn't rank up blade as u will not be able to use synergies as u dont have gr and starky as 5stars. Even I didn't use blade for cav run. But if u want regen he is good. So ultimately ur team will consist of doom, caiw, aa , mags and sparkles (cap marvel). If u take em to r4, u can easily get cav. As for bosses, mags can easily take bosses like sentinel and ultron and ghost. U can even try mags for xbones but u may die of poison. So just get a xbones counter. And u will be cav in a day. Good luck....🙂

This is pretty much what I would suggest. For the time being you should rank up AA to rank 4 the CMM to rank 2.
    Will3808 said:

This is pretty much what I would suggest. For the time being you should rank up AA to rank 4 the CMM to rank 2.
    Assuming I take CMM up to R2 first after I complete exploration of act 4, where would I find T2 Alpha to get AA up to R4? Or should I rank up AA then worry about Cap Sparkles later?

Thanks for all the input BTW, really giving me food for thought!
    Another option: I could take both CAIW and AA up to R4, but would basically put CMM on the back burner until I can get 7 T2 alpha...

Is that better? Or should I R2 CMM no matter what? And if this is the best option, who should I take to R4 - CAIW or AA? Both are low sig... the other option is unawakwned mags.

TOO MANY CHOICES!

I really appreciate everyone's opinion.

Thanks

Ok so I would suggest take aa and caiw to r4 and leave sparkles at R1. A 6star R1 is equal to 5star r4. So ur current team will consist of R1 sparkles, r4 caiw, r4 AA, r4 doom and r4 blade. Also get magneto up for final boss of act5.
    Also regarding t2a, u may buy it from glory store, lots of it is available and act 5 and event quest completion.it is enough t2a so u will be able to take up anyone.