**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down

When are the rank down things coming back and can they include all or a least most of the items we used to rank up the champoins

Comments

• Options
    QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64
  • Options
    Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    We used to be able to rank down champions some time ago I haven’t seeing this all year what happened to it so for those that don’t know if I have a maxed out champion I could rank him down to the next level so a 5 could go to a 4 so on and so forward
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You used to be able to rank down champions a while ago, but not anymore.

Now, If a really good champ is nerfed, then we get rank down tickets (I think)
  • Options
    Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    No they used to have ticket that u used to be able to rank down any champion
  • Options
    Never. Play the game and rank up another champion. Resources are insanely easy to get now. It isnt like it used to be.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

We used to be able to rank down champions some time ago I haven’t seeing this all year what happened to it so for those that don’t know if I have a maxed out champion I could rank him down to the next level so a 5 could go to a 4 so on and so forward

You used to be able to rank down champions a while ago, but not anymore.

Now, If a really good champ is nerfed, then we get rank down tickets (I think)

Neither one of you are accurate. 2017 was the last we got RTD's that weren't tied to nerfs/changes. It's not if "any real good champ" is nerfed. It's if drastic changes to champions are made like She Hulk and the rebalances like with Namor and Cull.

They won't be coming back as generic rank downs ever again thank god.