**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Twenty 6* in 2020

This time last year I didn’t have a single 6* champ. I had been playing on and off since 2015 and more seriously since Spring of 2019. I had achieved Uncollected but did not have enough shards for that first blue-framed portrait.
Finally, on January 13, 2020 I cracked my first 6* crystal and opened... Green Goblin! I wasn’t mad at that. I didn’t have many good tech champions so I used him on my team with CapIW on my Cavalier run.
It took me two more months until I had enough shards to open another 6* and pulled Superior Iron Man. Two months later it was Gamora.
Then my place picked up substantially. I started opening a six star every month and some months it was multiple. It all culminated this month when I opened seven 6* in December including Nick Fury, Corvus and Domino! It helped that this month I completed 6.4, 7.1 and 100% the cav eq for the first time. I don’t know whether the increase in my roster is because Kabam is putting out more content and rewards or if I have just reached the progression where I’m pulling more in. Either way I’m very happy with it.
2020 has been a tough year in many ways but this game has been a fun distraction and is an area of life that I feel satisfaction. So if you feel discouraged by a bad pull or an underwhelming reward, look at the big picture. See how far you have come and take a step back to enjoy it. If you had told me a year ago that I would have 20 6* champs including some of these great ones, I would have been super happy and I am. Hope you are enjoying the game too. Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

• anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I’ve had 15 6* since I started playing in June (no greenbacks spent), which is really crazy to me. When I first started playing a few years back I was struggling a ton to get my 4* mordo to rank 4
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    0din said:

anaLysis_ said:

I’ve had 15 6* since I started playing in June (no greenbacks spent), which is really crazy to me. When I first started playing a few years back I was struggling a ton to get my 4* mordo to rank 4

You only started playing in June but also started a few years back? You landed yourself a Time Stone?
    Lol i didn’t say that right sorry. I made an account few years back then quit playing, started again with a new acc this June and now I’m here
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

This time last year I didn’t have a single 6* champ. I had been playing on and off since 2015 and more seriously since Spring of 2019. I had achieved Uncollected but did not have enough shards for that first blue-framed portrait.
    Finally, on January 13, 2020 I cracked my first 6* crystal and opened... Green Goblin! I wasn’t mad at that. I didn’t have many good tech champions so I used him on my team with CapIW on my Cavalier run.
    It took me two more months until I had enough shards to open another 6* and pulled Superior Iron Man. Two months later it was Gamora.
    Then my place picked up substantially. I started opening a six star every month and some months it was multiple. It all culminated this month when I opened seven 6* in December including Nick Fury, Corvus and Domino! It helped that this month I completed 6.4, 7.1 and 100% the cav eq for the first time. I don’t know whether the increase in my roster is because Kabam is putting out more content and rewards or if I have just reached the progression where I’m pulling more in. Either way I’m very happy with it.
    2020 has been a tough year in many ways but this game has been a fun distraction and is an area of life that I feel satisfaction. So if you feel discouraged by a bad pull or an underwhelming reward, look at the big picture. See how far you have come and take a step back to enjoy it. If you had told me a year ago that I would have 20 6* champs including some of these great ones, I would have been super happy and I am. Hope you are enjoying the game too. Happy New Year everyone!

This post gives me so much hope. Thank you!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I got my first 6* back in April, and now I also have 20.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Awesome! @Kill_Grey , can you post your 6* roster? Would be interested to see the comparison since we have the same #.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Awesome! @Kill_Grey , can you post your 6* roster? Would be interested to see the comparison since we have the same #.

Nothing too flashy :D
    Although, I am very much satisfied with the top row. Plus my bae, Elsa up there at rank 3 :)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    What is that Filthy luck
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Nothing too flashy :D
    Although, I am very much satisfied with the top row. Plus my bae, Elsa up there at rank 3 :)

Great roster @Kill_Grey ! Definitely impressed by that Elsa. I’m Trying to get my first rank 3. I have half of a mystic cc, but hope I don’t have to rank Jane Foster for the title. Really trying to get mutant cc so that I can bring up Domino. I heard that she is a top 5 mutant. Lol.