**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 is nerfed but 6.3.6 boss much more harder

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
I don’t have ghost and trying to finish 6.3.6 but CAIW got much more harder to fight after nerf, any suggestions?
Kabam should have removed that spontaneous whatever node rather then the node which was giving fury.

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Aegon, starky

No aegon either, i ll try with starky
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    colossus can one-shot him, KM could do it too ^_^ if you are prepared for a really long fight a duped luke cage can solo that boss, but it will probably take something like 30 minutes ^^"
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Anyone ever tried duped gwenpool ?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Ægon with Heimdall can solo. I personally don't have a Heimdall so I just used ægon with the help of spelthy and a revive or two
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Iceman can do it too (5% cap on shield)

colossus can one-shot him, KM could do it too ^_^ if you are prepared for a really long fight a duped luke cage can solo that boss, but it will probably take something like 30 minutes ^^"

to the guys that disagreed with this comment, could you please explain your reasons?

- KM can easily tank multiple SP3s and has a good crit rating on top of true strike, if he's duped and high sig. the damage will be there;
    - Luke Cage can tank multiple SP3s if duped, so even if it will take forever he can still do the job if you don't have any other option;
    - Colossus is the champion that i used for this fight (30% champion boost) and i was able to bring cap iw down to around 50% while only losing 20% from his SP3, so you can one-shot the guy if you are skilled and don't lose health from mistakes as i did ^^"

i pretty sure that all three options listed above can one-shot that boss, but if i missed something please let me know, you never stop learning ^_^
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

to the guys that disagreed with this comment, could you please explain your reasons?

- KM can easily tank multiple SP3s and has a good crit rating on top of true strike, if he's duped and high sig. the damage will be there;
    - Luke Cage can tank multiple SP3s if duped, so even if it will take forever he can still do the job if you don't have any other option;
    - Colossus is the champion that i used for this fight (30% champion boost) and i was able to bring cap iw down to around 50% while only losing 20% from his SP3, so you can one-shot the guy if you are skilled and don't lose health from mistakes as i did ^^"

i pretty sure that all three options listed above can one-shot that boss, but if i missed something please let me know, you never stop learning ^_^
    it’s the forums. People hit disagree on posts because they can

life taught me that when you disagree with something you have to argoment your reply, or else it won't have any value ^_^ regardless, if someone disagreed with me it could actually means that i'm wrong, and knowing why it will help me understanding this game better, that's why i asked ^_^
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

life taught me that when you disagree with something you have to argoment your reply, or else it won't have any value ^_^ regardless, if someone disagreed with me it could actually means that i'm wrong, and knowing why it will help me understanding this game better, that's why i asked ^_^
    a) why art thou so wholesome
    b) people just hit disagree on people’s posts for a variety of reasons, and even spam disagree on all of said persons comments. You are very much right, but the forums will be forums.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Disagree.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    I don't know if this was post nerf or pre nerf because I'm only on 6.1.6 but I saw many videos on youtube with Ronin taking out that boss.
    @SpideyFunko Golden Rule *_^ even though sometimes i'm more for the "Eye for an eye" line of thought... it really depends on who i'm speaking with and how's his behaviour towards me ^_^
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Just a thought. Will doom+annihilus synergy work? It allows guaranteed crits on heavies and doom also has power control. Has anyone tried this?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

I don’t have ghost and trying to finish 6.3.6 but CAIW got much more harder to fight after nerf, any suggestions?
    Kabam should have removed that spontaneous whatever node rather then the node which was giving fury.

I used the old fashioned Gwenpool there. She is maybe the best counter now, if you don’t have Quake or Ghost. Only downside of her, is that you need to be careful, cause her bleeds will continue ticking while the shield is active making CAIW during that totally unblockable.
    But yes fight is harder than it used, pre “nerf”. Actually this fight got buffed.

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    jaysavage said:

I don't know if this was post nerf or pre nerf because I'm only on 6.1.6 but I saw many videos on youtube with Ronin taking out that boss.

The nerf made the Ronan cheese impossible.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Not a one-shot but Stealthy after an SP1 (Passive Precision) with Heimdall synergy did it for me.