**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Funny and Good Things about MCOC Forum!

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
So guys, we have entered in a new decade,Why not take a look back to this mcoc community and share our funny and memorable experiences on this platform.
For me,when I do have time,I just enjoy reading the merged threads and feel the people's frustration in written form and frustration reflection as well,funny comments and recently some great stuffs as well like @SpideyFunko and @Newlinstheory work were great and we are hoping similar in future as well.
Now,I am stopping myself and leaving on you guys to share your thoughts.If I have included your thought in my moments, doesn't matter.you are always free to open up.
I have left too much stuff for you guys to share.
thank you.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    We've been in a new decade for a year already. Where you been? In quarantine? Lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

ayyy
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

We've been in a new decade for a year already. Where you been? In quarantine? Lol

This is debatable topic!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The bad? I still don't understand how people support mercs.

the person that was disqualified from the summoner showdown in the americas has a YouTube channel and basically they accused Kabam of not wanting Mexicans in the competition.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

If you’re talking say the “20's” (which just sounds strange to say as a terminology, so I’ll use the “90’s” term instead), then yes when referring to it that way it began Jan 1st 2020 (or Jan 1st 1990).

But referring to a decade similarly in terms of when the Millennium begins/ends, that can be viewed as either right or wrong (re @Geralt_123 ). The last Millennium technically did not end until Dec 31, 2000 (it's just that most people thought incorrectly that it just “logically” made more sense to say it ended Dec 31, 1999).

Because there is NOT a “Year 0” in the historical calendar. The AD system of calendar starts with “Year 1 AD” (and Year 1 BC before that, not any 0 year inbetween), so a 10th year increment technically just ended at Dec 31, 2020.

Let’s not get into how they based the calendar on some Monk's estimate of what year he mistakenly calculated Jesus to have been born in, and probably got it wrong by on most accounts by 5-7 years, so the whole system made to begin with a Year-1 instead of Year-0 is just not valid anyways. And so maybe the Technical standard for “Millennium” should indeed just be adjusted to how we commonly think of it anyways, with the last Millennium officially ending on Dec 31, 1999 like when ppl actually celebrated it, even though that was wrong. 😀
    they don’t actually teach BC and AD anymore, at least where I am. Because it’s “insensitive to other religions”
    Same, but they just replace AD with CE and BC with BCE