**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game crashing & lag

Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike the game is still crashing when doing arenas & the lag is worse than ever... for a game developer this is pathetic... why would I want to keep playing when I’m consistently dealing with these issues along with the other bugs that are still in the game... just when does your team plan on doing something bout these issues??? I’m looking for some honest answers
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    Game crashes before I can even continue arena fights
    Kabam is now KABUG
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    This is plain stupid I can do a quest fight but now arena grind is no more... so much for grinding for units... KABUG is becoming a useless company
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

@Kabam Miike the game is once again crashing when I try to do 4* basic arena...
    I don’t have anymore patience for your lack of resolving bug issues... your a failure in my own opinion if you can’t fix these problems... just do your job or give up as the head of kabam or just rename the company “KABUG”

Same thing happening with me
    Iphone 7
    Ios :14.2
    Issue : game crashing, lags in all modes, specially in arenas !
    Game is getting worst day by day and @Kabam Miike you guys are not even bothering to give us update on it! Feel like quitting the game !! This game crashing and lagging issues are going on from last 3-4 months after every update, game just getting crashes, screen freezes and "SPIDER-HAM issue" still not resolved and I cannot use him at all !!