**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can someone help ?

DirectorDirector Posts: 42
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I logged out of the game and minutes later I tried to enter again and the game stays forever in the logging in screen with the circle spinning at the bottom right corner. I have perfect connection, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but same thing happens.
I already sent a ticket but I hope here I can get help sooner since support tickets take a long time to be taken care of and I dont want to miss rewards by not logging in and playing.
If any moderator reads this and can contact me to help please.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    Update about my situation.
    I just made a test trying to enter in an old old iphone 6 from my brother and I was able to enter with no issues. SO the weird thing is in my phone which is a Samsung Galaxy less than a year old it doesn't let me and just hours ago I could.
    If suddenly your game stopped supporting my device I won't be spending hundreds of dollars just because of that. I already contacted Samsung about the issue and they said my phone is perfectly fine that the issue must be with the app.
    Meanwhile the support ticket only replied with a generic answer asking me to force close the app clear the memory and reopen it, which I told them I already had done when I opened the ticket.
    edited January 2021
    Another update:
    I managed to enter the game but took 15 minutes in the logging in screen to enter. After entering when I try to switch screens again it takes 10 or more minutes or to change, If I log out and back in it happens again, either it doesn't enter or it takes 15 minutes to enter.
    I tested with MROC and with that game I don't have a single issue, enters fast.
    How am I supposed to play the game when it takes me 15 minutes to enter and switch screens?
    Support ticket people are not helping at all.
  • Hi! Please check to make sure that you are on a stable internet connection. If you have already confirmed this, I would suggest doing a fresh install. Remove the app from your device and then restart it. Once restarted, redownload Marvel Contest Of Champions from the app store.

If you already sent in a ticket, please allow up to 72 business hours for them to respond.
    edited January 2021

Hi! Please check to make sure that you are on a stable internet connection. If you have already confirmed this, I would suggest doing a fresh install. Remove the app from your device and then restart it. Once restarted, redownload Marvel Contest Of Champions from the app store.

If you already sent in a ticket, please allow up to 72 business hours for them to respond.

Hello Kabam Ahab, yup I did all of that, my internet connection is perfect since I opened Realm of Champions and played right away, also downloaded a heavy graphics intensive Netmarble game named Still Alive and worked perfect-
    I Uninstalled MCOC cleaned cache and all memory, soft restart on the phone then reinstalled MCOC still same problem.
    I am able to enter the game but after waiting 15 minutes and once inside also each screen takes other 15 minutes to completely load. But important to NOTE is that it only happens when I log out of my account and log in again. So when I don't log out and only close the game and open it again without needing to log in with username and password it opens just fine and once inside also all is fine.
    The game play runs perfectly all times.

It is only a login after logout extremely long 15 min loading time plus 15 mi per screen issue and after all i loaded runs fast again.