**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heading into 6.2 and beyond need advice plz

XanatosXanatos Posts: 20
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi,

I’m just looking for advice as I head in to 6.2.1 and start working towards completion of Act 6. I’ve read/watched a few guides etc. I’m Cav and have been for most of this year, my masteries can be summed up as 5/5 DW 5/5 Assassins 3/3 Willpower.

I’m wondering which champs from my roster I should use and which ones I should prioritize ranking up next to make completing Act 6 go as smoothly as possible. I’ll post pics of my roster below, I have 2x 5* generic AG’s I can use and 1x 5* cosmic AG. I have about 100 sig stones of Mystic and Science classes and only a handful of the rest. Who should my team be and who do I need to rank/awaken?

I know many will see Ghost on my roster and say to use her since I have 5* Wasp as well but I don’t have The Hood and even just getting decent at using Ghost seems like a pain on its own tbh.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!!

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    First off that 6 star roster looks badass

I completed act 6 recently and I had no aegon, ghost, corvus, capiw, colossus or fury, who are considered absolute MVPs for this act, so I had to plan out quite carefully for the quests.

Doom, Guilly 2099, Magneto are top notch options in my opinion. Used these three almost everywhere and they are soo good, especially red mags in 6.3 and 6.4 (bosses and some paths as well). Doom can be a path clearer and you have 2 of them, so should be good for you. I used him to clear all of 6.2 bosses except sinister whom I used Guilly for with heimdall and hela synergy.

Fury and Symbiote Supreme are absolute beasts for 6.3 Medusa. Mags for mysterio, imiw and fury, Guilly 2099 for havok and Stark spidey for capiw (he can be very tricky).

As for 6.4, I used mags almost everywhere, for paths and bosses except grandmaster of course.

Looking at your roster I think you can easily get until 6.3.6 and you should really get that red mags to r5 asap.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    rank up ghost and sorcerer. Those 2 plus aa and doom will do anything you want. Mags too
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rank-up Guardian, Doom, sorcerer, mags
    Go to town.
  • Options
    @
    Kavya30 said:

First off that 6 star roster looks badass

I completed act 6 recently and I had no aegon, ghost, corvus, capiw, colossus or fury, who are considered absolute MVPs for this act, so I had to plan out quite carefully for the quests.

Doom, Guilly 2099, Magneto are top notch options in my opinion. Used these three almost everywhere and they are soo good, especially red mags in 6.3 and 6.4 (bosses and some paths as well). Doom can be a path clearer and you have 2 of them, so should be good for you. I used him to clear all of 6.2 bosses except sinister whom I used Guilly for with heimdall and hela synergy.

Fury and Symbiote Supreme are absolute beasts for 6.3 Medusa. Mags for mysterio, imiw and fury, Guilly 2099 for havok and Stark spidey for capiw (he can be very tricky).

As for 6.4, I used mags almost everywhere, for paths and bosses except grandmaster of course.

Looking at your roster I think you can easily get until 6.3.6 and you should really get that red mags to r5 asap.

Thank you! That write up is very helpful!
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Go to town.

Thank you! I was thinking the 5* Guardian and Doom were ones I should do too!

Which Sorcerer should I rank up? 6* unawakened or 5* Awakened? If the 5* one should I dump the 100 sig stones into her? I haven’t played with her at all so far so I’m not even sure how important her sig would be.
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode @Kavya30 @Kill_Grey

Thank you guys for the info/suggestions!

Everyone seems to be a fan of Red Mags maybe I just need to get use to using him, is he really just Parry, Heavy spam until 30+ prowess then sp2? He hasn’t seemed too amazing anytime I’ve used him but I haven’t really tried using him that much. I’ll take him to r5 next.

Is there anyone worth awakening or should I save my AG’s and sig stones for now?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Xanatos said:

Kill_Grey said:

Go to town.

Thank you! I was thinking the 5* Guardian and Doom were ones I should do too!

Which Sorcerer should I rank up? 6* unawakened or 5* Awakened? If the 5* one should I dump the 100 sig stones into her? I haven’t played with her at all so far so I’m not even sure how important her sig would be.
    You could go for the 5*, I guess. Less resources. Stones aren't necessary, but she'd bump your prestige.
  • Options

What do people have against learning ghost, its fun to learn champs like her or tigra. Also I didn't use hood with ghost at all for act 6 completion, she doesn't rely on her synergies they can help though. I would make ur team out of Nick, AA, Doom, Mags, g2099, wasp, ghost and hype. Just alternate depending on the quest. I personally use wasp a lot (not just as a synergy piece) which is why I added her on the list. You have a roster good enough for act 6 completion, just build up ur skills and push for it.

In regards to Ghost, she just seems like it would take ALOT of playing with her to get use to using her well/properly and even then from what I’ve read/seen using her effectively can still be pretty tricky. Maybe I just haven’t come across the right guide or video yet.

• Options

Problem fights are
    6.2 sinister can be taken by hype

6.2.5 mordo can be rekt by doom, and prob archangel

6.2.6 champion gets rekt by doom, double up if u wanna have a reserve.

6.3.1 medusa can be done by a r3 sym supreme, he doesn't need to be upgraded further for the fight and the black bolt mini is easy via wasp, just spam heavy in the corner and dex his specials

6.3.2 fury can be done by mags

6.3.3 havok can be done by g2099

6.3.4 and 6.3.5 are shredded by mags

6.3.6 is annoying without hood, but I did it with a few revives and ghost by herself

6.4.1 got ghost

6.4.2 got mags

6.4.3 got mags

6.4.4 got doom

6.4.5 got mags and doom

6.4.6 doom is great and all ur champs work

Thank you for that break down! That’s going to be pretty helpful!
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Xanatos said:

Everyone seems to be a fan of Red Mags maybe I just need to get use to using him, is he really just Parry, Heavy spam until 30+ prowess then sp2? He hasn’t seemed too amazing anytime I’ve used him but I haven’t really tried using him that much. I’ll take him to r5 next.

Is there anyone worth awakening or should I save my AG’s and sig stones for now?

Use sp3 on Magneto. If they are metal and you've built your prowess up everything just dies after the sp3
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Xanatos said:

You should use sp3 for mags. Kills metal champs easily, and if they aren’t bleed immune and are somehow still alive, they die pretty quickly.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    You can for sure do atleast the first three quests of 6.2
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited January 2021
    God, I have all the champs you guys mention here... problem for me is the one resource I need, I can’t seem to find anywhere... I’ve tried glory rewards, monthly events... nada!

Anyone know where I can find more skill?

Seriously, I’m decent over shorter fights, but can’t evade specials to save my damn life! Lol