**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss of Legends; which path next?

TheFuZe3TheFuZe3 Posts: 60
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I already finished path 1, I am looking to do my next path which is the next easiest?
Also who should I bring?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Im working on exploration right now actually and am on my last path (path 4). Path 3 was definitely the next easiest for me. I brought Aegon, Doom, HT, Stealthy (for LC) and warlock (for havok).
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I just finished path 3. It was about the same as path 1, and only Aegon/Torch/Doom are needed. I wouldn’t bring warlock for Havok becaue Aegon is better.
  • Options

I just finished path 3. It was about the same as path 1, and only Aegon/Torch/Doom are needed. I wouldn’t bring warlock for Havok becaue Aegon is better.

Warlock can solo Havok but to each their own I suppose. It would probably only save you a few revives
  • Options
    TheFuZe3TheFuZe3 Posts: 60
    OGAvenger said:

Warlock can solo Havok but to each their own I suppose. It would probably only save you a few revives
    I think im going to bring aegon doom torch warlock and then i dont like stealthy so idk who to bring for luke cage, did just pull 6* she hulk but cant take her up rank 3d thing last night. Might just bring hiemdall and use aegon for it, not sure
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Aegon can do LC no doubt. It’s a tougher fight but definitely doable with Aegon. Just build his combo up on Darkhawk instead of using HT
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Aegon cant do Havok. He shrugs off the plasma and loses 2x health. I used Doom for Havok, a good strat can get you 20-25% a revive.
  • Options
    It depends how good your intercept game is really. Luke Cage (2-4) is a real chore, so if you’re not confident with him path 5 could be your best bet.

I’ve currently done 1-4 and found 2 the easiest after LC, I’d bring Magneto as your fifth. His heavy playstyle makes it possible to one shot, or at least get close to one shotting the metal champs of which there’s a lot on 2.

I’d avoid 4, that’s been my least favourite- Gulk and Symbiote aren’t fun.
  • Options
    ImGodMF said:

Aegon cant do Havok. He shrugs off the plasma and loses 2x health. I used Doom for Havok, a good strat can get you 20-25% a revive.

He can. He took havok twice for me on path 3, and didn't lose health from plasma.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

It depends how good your intercept game is really. Luke Cage (2-4) is a real chore, so if you’re not confident with him path 5 could be your best bet.

I’ve currently done 1-4 and found 2 the easiest after LC, I’d bring Magneto as your fifth. His heavy playstyle makes it possible to one shot, or at least get close to one shotting the metal champs of which there’s a lot on 2.

I’d avoid 4, that’s been my least favourite- Gulk and Symbiote aren’t fun.

Who did he one shot? I have magneto and am thinking of him for path 2.

• Options
    ImGodMF said:

Aegon can most definitely do Havok without taking plasma damage
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

ImGodMF said:

No.... Every time you shrug off a plasma you take damage
  • Options

OGAvenger said:

ImGodMF said:

No.... Every time you shrug off a plasma you take damage
    I literally just did it with both Aegon and warlock. I PROMISE you Aegon works against havok
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

ImGodMF said:

You are correct. I just did it yesterday. I was surprised but didn’t complain.