**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I Give Him the Sigs?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Let me start off by saying this is asking whether people would use the sigs not should i use them, Mods dont move this to tips, strategy, and no help. Thanks.

So i got this pull, and i love dragon man. He is so fun. And his dupe adds some decent buff manipulation. That said, my mystic 6* Roster is nuts:

So I think im going to rank Sassy since i took off suicides. But i would like a champ that is good with or without suicides in the futute to r3 in the mystic class. Which is DM. However, Doom’s sig would be amazing for prestige. Clair would never get a stone though. Thoughts?

Should I Give Him the Sigs? 32 votes

Yes I’d do it
40%
danielmathDrZolaMoot4LifeRockypantherxMeebletonCASrinivasJoBoB1982EtjamaDeaconBahubaliTripleUMauled[Deleted User] 13 votes
No I wouldn’t
59%
nameplasLilMaddogHTBrokenGoddessIliasMalreck04RogerRabsVernHera1d_of_Ga1actusH3t3rThoye3IronGladiator22BuffBeastAdokNewlinstheoryCrcrcrcanaLysis_Barani7daSilver_GooseXanatos 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No I wouldn’t
    I gave my awakened 5* about 30 sigs, and the difference was very tiny. It’s just not worth it IMO.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Yes I’d do it
    You may as well.
    The Sigs are nice but don't make a massive difference, however the only Mystic that really needs high sig is Mojo who you don't have at all.
    If you plan to R3 him it should give you a good prestige boost, he may not have Doom's prestige but it's still very high.
  • Options
    Yes I’d do it
    If prestige isn’t really a concern you may as well. As said above Mojo is the only mystic who’s really crying out for sig200 and if you think he’s fun go for it. I’m tempted to R3 mine over Sym Supreme when I get the remaining 15%
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, i think im gonna do it! Mods are free to retire this thread to tips now.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Thanks for the input, i think im gonna do it! Mods are free to retire this thread to tips now.

Your title and poll give the lie to your initial caveat lol. Not that I blame you. I almost never look at the tips page.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No I wouldn’t

Your title and poll give the lie to your initial caveat lol. Not that I blame you. I almost never look at the tips page.
    Stick to recent discussions, and you see literally every post that happens on the same tab.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    No I wouldn’t
    Put them in diablo
  • Options

Yep. I knew that when i posted it. Just didnt want this to disappear.