**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil HK 5.2.5

BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
Buff has made that fight pretty rough for new accounts. Just ran through on a mini and his 1st special lasts about 2/3 of the bane timer. 😂

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    His new sp1 is so smooth though.
    Sad they didn't change his sp3
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yeah! You will have to time the bane better as his sp1 is freaking long.
    HI_guys said:

Terra said:

His new sp1 is so smooth though.
    Sad they didn't change his sp3

They did though. I think they did a slight angle change
    what a lovely change.
    He received a new sp1 n 2, why no new sp3
    FritoPlay said:

Lol by buffing DD they made him a worse attacker and harder defender. This is why I dont want 4 kore defensive champ reworks in Feb. Kabam took something meant for the player, and made our lives harder with it. Classic.

DDHKs damage is much better now than it was pre-buff.
    FritoPlay said:

Terra said:

FritoPlay said:

Lol by buffing DD they made him a worse attacker and harder defender. This is why I dont want 4 kore defensive champ reworks in Feb. Kabam took something meant for the player, and made our lives harder with it. Classic.

DDHKs damage is much better now than it was pre-buff.
    Really? Because I was only able to get ROL WS down a few percent when I was using DDHK post buff and suicides. I run suicides 50% of the time, so 50% of the time, he can only do damage until he kills himself.

You should check out some pre buff videos of DD if you think the damage was that far off. He had more and easier access to utility before too.

They really killed him with that regen rate though.
    His damage output is entirely dependant on your rotation for him. I have checked the vids, I still hold the belief he's better and stronger now.
    I do agree with you on that Regen rate though. If it was boosted back to 100% and he retained that Regen rate modification immunity, he'd be good on that front.