**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Nexus - Who should i pick?

Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I have a 5 star Gambit at r4, Invisible Woman seems like a good champ and i have a feeling Venompool might get buffed. Cant decide. Thanks for the help.

I've explored Act 6, Act 7 and every Variant except v1 btw.

6 Star Nexus - Who should i pick? 108 votes

Gambit
65%
danielmathDrZolaTendersquadTensioSpeedbumpMagrailothosOsfan8HendrossMcord117AssumedNameScopeotoe987Manar198xKDSuperFlash10doctorbXva23Rockypantherx_Sham_Odinson9MiekandKorg-sixate- 71 votes
Venompool
3%
KDoggg2017MauledAlphaStark20gggg00 4 votes
Invisible Woman
30%
winterthurSIlverProfessorrnr87Ravenrob_33Mohit_7SlashingSunsetBrokenJumpthesharkBuckyBruh10or_StrongLegendboy2411DarthVadimiusMegaGalacticAleorZombieZeddStarkyToneMojoXMaxwell24Adil08Stronqer 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Gambit
    Invisible women needs a lot of successful intercepting to deal burst dmg,if she gets hit into block while invisibilityit'll get over and you'll lose vulnerability
  • Options
    Gambit
    @Kabam Miike This thread has served it's purpose, can you please close this?
  • Options
    Venompool
    Gambit is way better. Venompool for the memes and to join me in my Venompool loneliness
  • Options
    Gambit
    Mauled said:

Gambit is way better. Venompool for the memes and to join me in my Venompool loneliness

Bruh i picked Gambit, even i was considering Venompool for the memes and a future buff.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Was my second 6*, so I gat you bro.