**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions unable to act after a Special - AQ/AW will be unplayable!!!

I will add some video footage ASAP, but it is really hard to capture on video since it is more of a feeling than something obviously visible:

After you land a SP1 or SP2 your champion will now be „stuck in animation“ just a TINY little but longer than in 15.0 - you will notice this for example when you try dashing toward an oppenent after you have just hit him with Storm‘s SP2 or Scarlet Witch‘s SP1 or SP2. The „normal“ (usual) timing will no longer apply - and this missed opportunity to instantly attack after your special will mess up your rhythm significantly!

I am not the only one affected by this new bug - several members of my LINE chat groups had already posted about this issue before I even thought about sharing my concerns...

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Agreed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    So much areed one this im try with Magik and culd not move. Like im use to. iPhone 7 plus iOS 10.3.3
  • I noticed SW and Hulk doing this on my legend run which costed me time
  • Add something, after SW sp2 you dont have time to block or evade after it, they have time to get up, have coffee then combo you to death
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Yep, I have definitely experienced this.

It is much more obvious and easier to notice if you are using champions that stun with their specials. You will realise that you can't pull off the usual MM then MLLLM combo anymore, because the stun time has ticked off about a second while you are stuck in the animation.

Very annoying, and can be a game changer especially in 5.3. In 5.3, there are the power reserve paths where most people used Ronan to get through them. Now that you can only limit yourself to one combo in a stun, that's just not going to be possible. Very urgent bug that needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    There is another thread about 6 pages long about this. Kabam has said nothing.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    They are probably saying. I thing because they did it on purpose. Took away chain stuns and now even more ways to lose champs. I can’t believe they are asking for instances when it is happening. Just play the game is all they have to do not that hard.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Very true on the title. I am getting wrecked in AW.

Not fighting tough champs either. Fought a DD and BB and I suffered hard from the special bug.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    This happened to me in AQ with Magik vs. Voodoo BOTH mini boss fights the day BEFORE the update. In both matches it was when I had Voodoo pinned against the wall and hit him with my SP2 and took a combo to the face! I don't think this is new but maybe just got WORSE in 15.1
  • I think this as done on purpose to try to deter intercepting..this game has gotten ridiculous
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I will add some video footage ASAP, but it is really hard to capture on video since it is more of a feeling than something obviously visible:

After you land a SP1 or SP2 your champion will now be „stuck in animation“ just a TINY little but longer than in 15.0 - you will notice this for example when you try dashing toward an oppenent after you have just hit him with Storm‘s SP2 or Scarlet Witch‘s SP1 or SP2. The „normal“ (usual) timing will no longer apply - and this missed opportunity to instantly attack after your special will mess up your rhythm significantly!

I am not the only one affected by this new bug - several members of my LINE chat groups had already posted about this issue before I even thought about sharing my concerns...

Like this? Made this recording with touches showing on screen. Magik L2
  • Mano73Mano73 Posts: 10
    I'm running 15.1 Galaxy 8+ after update I've noticed My Parry, Doesn't work, nor can I block half the time because the game is unresponsive after firing off any specials, My champs suddenly stop fighting and are barraged by combo after combo with no time to recover or defend themselves. This Sh++ is getting old kabam. This is My all time favorite game, even though I still get crappy champs from crystals, played for or earned... I'm in the process of walking away just like the masses.... Need to fix this ****.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    @Professor_Skill

Here Is The Bug .

After Using Sp1 And Sp2 Champions Dont Move So Fast And Getting Hit By Opponents.

I AM Using Samsung Galaxy S6
    Android 7.0 Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTthpki5x0

@Kabam Doot @Kabam Commish @Kabam Miike @Kabamalicious @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax
  • Fun fact: Parrying is almost back to what it used to be: You can now directly parry your opponent after your 5 hit MLLLM combo - just like it always was before 12.0 hit us.

One might wonder if they intentionally nerfed one combat mechanic to „balance“ the now fixed state of another (Parry)...