**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

They say utility over dmg...

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
But Idk what I should believe at this point

My other champs were dead (6.2.4) and all that was left was my kilmonger. I took him in and immediately regretted it. After each of the yellow timer things expired, it only took off like 1%. I was like bruh ig I’ll just go with it like it won’t be that bad right?

Wrong. It took like 20-30 mins idk cuz I lost track. I got clipped a few times but we all know kilmongers utility is great so I could tank them. But 600+ HITS. MY FINGERS ARE DEAD. I’m not so sure I believe in utility>dmg anymore but idk. It was a one shot but now my eyes are fried and my fingers hurt.

Comments

• Options
    Kyusushui said:

Were u playing him correct? I don't play KM, at one point I know people said he had worse damage than cyclops but I thought it was a hoax. With his much everyone hyped him up I thought he'd have at least decent damage?

Yeah i parried to get reverb, and used true strike at the same time to get the extra dmg. I also built bleeds but sadly it got shrugged. So idk if it was a fair comparison or not but still
  • Options
    KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    edited January 2021
    HI_guys said:

Kyusushui said:

Were u playing him correct? I don't play KM, at one point I know people said he had worse damage than cyclops but I thought it was a hoax. With his much everyone hyped him up I thought he'd have at least decent damage?

That was seatin having his beef for getting him kicked out of CCP.
    Ok I thought it was a joke, so then was OP playing km wrong or why was the damage so poor
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @the kilmonger lovers
    Wait what’s the panther guys name again?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

@the kilmonger lovers
    Wait what’s the panther guys name again?

@Rockypantherx
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Wait, what’s the fight? If it’s that kingpin he’s a tanky man and will be shrugging your bleeds. And what rank is your killmonger?

His damage isn’t the best but that must be a R3 or R4 5*. Because I used my 6* R2 in they quest a lot in exploration and no fight even came close to that. Unduped as well
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Kingpin shrugs bleeds like crazy. I took Archangel against him for around 70% and barely any of my bleeds stuck. Good job on getting him down though.

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Nah me and @Rockypantherx like KM. My r5 does very decent damage. The longest fight i ever had with him was LoL spidey but it wasnt even that long
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I did this fight with a 6*r1 unduped stealthy, 3-4 revives and about 500 hits in all the attempts combined. In hindsight I should just have quit and built up aegon properly
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    That fight takes hundreds of hits with most champs
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    FritoPlay said:

Yeah KM could use a numbers tweak for attack for sure.

Idk how they can't just adjust a majority of older champs statistics to be more in line with today. Its simple math.

It really isn't
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    What fight was this?
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

What fight was this?

I said above it was destructive feedback king pin
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    King pin is guaranteed to shrug all debuffs if he has over 5, this can't be stopped by aar or AA's bleeds so I don't think it was fair
  • Options

King pin is guaranteed to shrug all debuffs if he has over 5, this can't be stopped by aar or AA's bleeds so I don't think it was fair

Yeah I said that but still I used my venom and got him down to originally like 88% and that took like 30 hits or so
  • Options

Wait, what’s the fight? If it’s that kingpin he’s a tanky man and will be shrugging your bleeds. And what rank is your killmonger?

His damage isn’t the best but that must be a R3 or R4 5*. Because I used my 6* R2 in they quest a lot in exploration and no fight even came close to that. Unduped as well</blockquote

I used a r3

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

His damage isn’t the best but that must be a R3 or R4 5*. Because I used my 6* R2 in they quest a lot in exploration and no fight even came close to that. Unduped as well

That explains it.
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Yeah I said that but still I used my venom and got him down to originally like 88% and that took like 30 hits or so
    Venom's damage isn't reliant on debuffs as much as Km's is and even then venom doesn't always stack 5+ debuffs
  • Options
    I think I may just be hard on kilmonger but ever since I gave him my ag and took him as my first 5* r3, my 4/40s could even match his dmg (hulk, sparkles with no binary, and another one i forgot
  • Options

Venom's damage isn't reliant on debuffs as much as Km's is and even then venom doesn't always stack 5+ debuffs
    But kilmonger can’t stack bleeds can he?
  • Options

That explains it.
    Well he was boosted and I didn’t boost my other r4s
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I think I may just be hard on kilmonger but ever since I gave him my ag and took him as my first 5* r3, my 4/40s could even match his dmg (hulk, sparkles with no binary, and another one i forgot

That was a 5* r3?? Not surprised it took so many hits then.