Item return

I accidentally used my generic ag on 5* korg. It was a misclick & i mailed kabam the next minute through support but I doubt if they will return it back. What do you guys think do they return it ?

Comments

• Zan0Zan0 Posts: 293 ★★★
    edited January 3
    Just don't touch korg. Don't use him anywhere. don't level or rank him up. Don't use any items on him.

And maybe you'll get it back
  • AshtheticAshthetic Posts: 2
    Oh ok sir/mam actually he was already ranked 4 earlier but now after the misuse of ag I haven't used him anywhere & I'll keep in mind not to use anywhere till the issue is solved. Thanks @Zan0
  • Accidentalmente ascendí de rango a un personaje de 6* que no quería hacerlo. Es la pantera negra civil war. Y quería saber si se podría corregir esto y devolverme los recursos. Gracias
  • Antimoniter233Antimoniter233 Posts: 8
    Ashthetic said:

Oh ok sir/mam actually he was already ranked 4 earlier but now after the misuse of ag I haven't used him anywhere & I'll keep in mind not to use anywhere till the issue is solved. Thanks @Zan0

Did you just assume the gender of Korg while calling him "He" pronouns? How dare you?!!!
  • RDMNRDMN Posts: 87

Ashthetic said:

Did you just assume the gender of Korg while calling him "He" pronouns? How dare you?!!!
    Awomen to that
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 4,934 ★★★★★

Ashthetic said:

Korg is a guy. Confirmed.