**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil Players Just Wanna Play

I use the summoner's sigil on and off because in terms of where i'm at in the game, but when I know I'm going to have a period where I have a lot of free time (like the holidays) I activate it so that the energy cooldown is lower and I can play the game more.

Even with the sigil, it's frustratingly slow to get energy back. I just want to be able to play this game more without constantly spending an exorbitant number of units on refills. It would be really great if the sigil or a higher paid option would allow you to play without energy restrictions. We're fans of the game and put money into it because we enjoy actually playing it, so it would be cool to see Kabam make it easier for players to keep playing.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    There is already a paid option to allow you play without energy restrictions. You can simply buy units if you can’t wait.
    I personally use ~2k units per month on energy refills, so I don’t have to wait on energy when questing.
    If you don’t want energy restrictions, unfortunately you have to pay a price for that.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

There is already a paid option to allow you play without energy restrictions. You can simply buy units if you can’t wait.
    I personally use ~2k units per month on energy refills, so I don’t have to wait on energy when questing.
    If you don’t want energy restrictions, unfortunately you have to pay a price for that.

2k/month on refills seems a bit much. I explored 7.1, V6, Cav, UC, Master, Heroic and all the special quests and only bought a fewfull refills this month because so many are available for free...

I like the idea of more refills available for payment, maybe an energy refill daily card could be put in the store. I'd hardly need it, but it'd be nice to grind everything out quickly at the start of the month at once.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Instant solution: allow trading exp boosts for small energy refills and trading 14 small energy refills for a full one. This would probably never happen though.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Crcrcrc said:

Instant solution: allow trading exp boosts for small energy refills and trading 14 small energy refills for a full one. This would probably never happen though.

where are you getting small energy refills from?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

Crcrcrc said:

where are you getting small energy refills from?
    Quest paths and milestones. The energy refills that give 5 energy.