**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Abyss Fight

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
BESIDES THE COLLECTOR!

So I just finished exploring the Abyss and instead of doing a guide like so many others have done, I really just want to see people opinions on the worst fight in the Abyss.

I actually thought most of the fights were quite enjoyable, but there were a couple on every path that were just down right awful. Thus here are my candidates for worst Abyss fight.

Some of these might have a cheesy counter that I wasn’t aware of possibly or someone like Red Skull who I just really didn’t want to devote one spot on my team to Ronan for. Let me know your thoughts Abyss people!!

Again this is BESIDES THE COLLECTOR!

Worst Abyss Fight 63 votes

IMIW
20%
FrostyWardenclockSnurrisDarkrider033Phillip14233GiuliameijNOOOBMASTERCowabungaThebombsquad1Negative_100KingCybertronElwindtofuシ 13 votes
Green Goblin
9%
Haji_SaabMalreck04ArsozCtfz35Migo_Dom02Faseeh 6 votes
Hulk Ragnarok
1%
OGAvenger 1 vote
Luke Cage
38%
TheJalliBendyRaganatorBpn88855LilMaddogHTWorknprogresspseudosanePizzaGuy245Wicket329Cr7ms7rs7IKONXva23RockypantherxMobile_P0tat0tafreWedgemonsterBeroManThoye3VendemiaireAgent_X_zzz 24 votes
Red Skull
1%
MasterSmoke 1 vote
Massacre
7%
Spity68Geralt_123alhir27Dark_hoods_Rick87_ 5 votes
Hood
3%
Lvernon15Masterpuff 2 votes
Killmonger
1%
Pyrda 1 vote
Yellowjacket
4%
No_oneukShenkPrtjo 3 votes
Other
11%
WerewrymGhostboytjieAleorAstoundsTheBair123HI_guys[Deleted User] 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Other
    I'm going to go with all of them since I haven't done Abyss yet, but IMIW is one of my most hated defenders, and he seems like he would be even worse in the Abyss
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I haven't done Abyss yet, currently saving units to do it. But.

Thing.

Why? Because honestly he's just there to ramp up Aegon, and with the hit cap that's still incredibly irritating to do.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hood
    Lc is at least skill based, this fight is just a hellish special baiting cycle
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Other
    Well um can we say that Cyclops (if you didnt read his nodes) :)
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Other
    I’m going to go with bishop, but only if you’re using human torch. It’s such an RNG based fight and really sucks if you don’t have doom or Magik. I had to fight him twice with HT and the second time I got so unlucky. He kept throwing sp1 instantly and because of all the energy damage it was unblockable. Basically an instant KO.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Just finished my 2nd path over the w/e and so far Luke Cage and Green Goblin have been the hardest.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    I said Luke Cage just because you have to fight him so many times, otherwise I’d probably have to give it to the Goblin. For every great run I’d have on LC where I’d use stealthy to get well beyond the hit counter, I’d have another where I’d forget to activate his slow pre-fight and just waste a revive. It was a bummer.

As for GG, Nick Fury was *not* a fun counter. Would not recommend. Bring armor break.