**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doctor Strange + Mephisto Synergy Problem [Mod Edited Title to Clarify]

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Query: is the power steal bug not a “server side” fix then? Eagerly awaiting a response...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    Query: is the power steal bug not a “server side” fix then? Eagerly awaiting a response...

Dr. Zola

Gooooood question
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    What is the actual synergy supposed to do?
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Hey All, we have a fix coming for this very soon.

Remember, when something can be fixed server side, it is a much quicker fix than an engineering fix. We were able to find and fix this issue very quickly.

Well aren't all things server side? I was curious why this is server side, but parry, pure skill and special bugs and other on going problems aren't. Where are those kept? I honestly thought we logged into a server that housed everything or are these saved in the app on our devices? Would love to know for future.
  • Options
    SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    edited September 2017
    This was an issue related to the synergies, regarding DS and his life steal. If there was ANY testing at all, you guys would have found this then. You can't say it's something you missed, because the synergy was very specific. You CAN'T claim to have tested this at all.
  • Options
    Don't ya love it when they put their foots in the mouths?
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★

Remember, when something can be fixed server side, it is a much quicker fix than an engineering fix. We were able to find and fix this issue very quickly.

Now they're actually rubbing it in our faces.
  • Options

Translation: Anything that is in the favor of the player base CAN & WILL be fixed immediately or there will be bans for 'exploits' but anything that disfavor the player base and COSTS PLAYERS MONEY will take a long long time (if ever) to be fixed.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    It's a shame that anything that could hurt Kabam is fixed right away but anything that hurts the player takes a long time to be fixed if it is fixed at all.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    If you want to use him, use him. If you get banned than it's kabam's fault, that'll be more players banned if they decide to ban people and then boom a bunch of the player base deleted.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    So...at this stage I'm forced to assume that the power steal bug isn't server side, since it hasn't been promptly addressed (or hasn't been addressed at all). That begs the question: what exactly are you putting on my phone when I update/download your game?

Any way you ladies and gentlemen who occasionally moderate these parts can shed some light on this? As I understand, "server side" means quick and easy and doesn't need to be pushed in an update; "non-server side" means something on our devices in the files we download from you and that means it takes a long, long time (multiple updates) to correct. So--Doc healing an exponential amount easy, Vision not filling his power bar with a special...too hard?

What am I missing?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    *crickets*
  • Options
    AdghhAdghh Posts: 1
    Aseeeere
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Adghh said:

Aseeeere