**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam change the featured crystals we'll get from the side quest to the upcoming one?

Infinity_Warrior6Infinity_Warrior6 Posts: 10
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam have confirmed that the featured crystals we'll be getting from the side quest will be the current one and not the new one arriving in a week.Now I know two featured crystals is some pretty nice value but it would be super ideal if they could change it to the new one because many people including me are looking forward to get Apocalypse or CGR,or even other new champs.

Should Kabam change the featured crystals we'll get from the side quest to the upcoming one? 64 votes

Yes,make it the new featured.
73%
LogarooThatGuyYouSaw235Moot4LifeLmaoTBuchanan24IKONMrwarren96DjinOdinson9ZipioMiekandKorgEtjamaTripleUPricelessMasterpuffIronGladiator22JohnyBoyTheNickster20Charlie21540TheMailmann 47 votes
No,let it be the old one.
26%
SungjRasiloverWicket329KillerRino19Texas_11Notsavage19SnakepArsozSkillful_starGinjabredMonstaTheLegionMasterImGodMFHoitadoNewlinstheoryKablRDMNKRoNX1 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I mean the new one would be cool but this is more shots at Guardian for me so can’t complain
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don't really care honestly, there will be more shards
  • Options

I mean the new one would be cool but this is more shots at Guardian for me so can’t complain

So you mean you'd choose Guardian over Apocalypse or CGR?Well can't complain,Guardian is very nice as well but needs awakening and high sigs.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    On one hand, I want to awaken Guardian. On the other, iHulk. Hmm...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

So you mean you'd choose Guardian over Apocalypse or CGR?Well can't complain,Guardian is very nice as well but needs awakening and high sigs.
    Yes, yes I would. Have a gem for him, sigs for him, and I want him.

Besides I don’t have mutant or cosmic t4cc so they’d both be useless to me
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    *BEGGING NOISES*
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Yeah
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    New year new featured.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I want wolverine most so ...
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Want wolvie hit monkey and prof x
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Due to the Epoch Cavaliers I already got all the Featured champs as 5*/6*s except for Hit Monkey. I also got Quake. The new one looks awesome but I still need to get Venom and Hit Monkey so I'll be fine with either.