**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very Unorthodox Decision(That Will Make Others Question My Sanity.)

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I have run suicides for quite some time. And thus, Hype has stayed at r4.
But the levelup event is on. And i am only 2 t2a short of my next rankup.

Which is...

6* Nova. Is his utility game changing? Nope. Is his damage awesome? Nope. Is it for defense? Nope.

I just really enjoy this champion. I will be able to take up Hype before i need him, but i dont have any serious content to do, so i am focusing on rankups that I enjoy. And this will be one of them. I might not get the needed t2a by the time levelup ends(depends what i get from my Tb daily later.), but either way this guy is going to r2.

He gets a pretty bad rap in my opinion. His utility is fun, he is a blast to use(sure, he is stressful sometimes, but fun.) His damage is pretty fun, and i cant wait to record some videos and maybe a guide to post here or on a new thread.

Now let the disagrees rain.(I already talked with some people, Rockypanther thinks i am mentally unstable and insane, but nahhh.)

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Honestly I don’t get all the hate he gets. He isn’t the worst champ. He may not have great damage, but the utility is enough and the animations are awesome.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Honestly I don’t get all the hate he gets. He isn’t the worst champ. He may not have great damage, but the utility is enough and the animations are awesome.

Me neither. And when i saw that his sig Ability at sig 200 r3 increases his attack by up to 7500 when dashing, i almost put some sigs into him.
    edited January 2021

Crcrcrc said:

Me neither. And when i saw that his sig Ability at sig 200 r3 increases his attack by up to 7500 when dashing, i almost put some sigs into him.
    That’s pretty good. I haven’t awakened my 5* yet, but I have a bunch of cosmic sigs that aren’t needed for anyone, so maybe I should give them to him when I awaken him.

have fun with discount guardian

Their abilities are... Not really similar at all? I have a 5/65 guardian. Hows your guardian?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    plz make guide my 6* is crying on the bench
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I will eventually rank up mine too. Just to dump out resources that might be expiring.

I will eventually rank up mine too. Just to dump out resources that might be expiring.

Sad reason, but cool.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Sad reason, but cool.
    Resources like, 6-star rank up gems or so. Might as well use them on someone. But I have other champs to rank up first

Their abilities are... Not really similar at all? I have a 5/65 guardian. Hows your guardian?
    a) he looks like discount guardian (even the sp2 lol)
    b) [censored] you
    That is some good logic. Should i remind you that Guardian came out way later?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just ranked 3 mine. Going to R4 soon. War defense mainly, but I actually like him. I'm not gonna bring him to quests but I'll be using him from time to time. I hope he gets a tuneup because he has cool animations.

I just ranked 3 mine. Going to R4 soon. War defense mainly, but I actually like him. I'm not gonna bring him to quests but I'll be using him from time to time. I hope he gets a tuneup because he has cool animations.

He needs a small damage tuneup and a way to go to 100 nova charges, then do a medium and stay at 75 even after his unblockable expires. Maybe the unblockable goes on cooldown to avoid certain cheesing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    If you like him, fill your boots. Sometimes people forget the game is made for enjoyment. Not popularity.
    You even changed your pfp. I am starting to question your sanity lol.
    edited January 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

You even changed your pfp. I am starting to question your sanity lol.

Its temporary. I have burned Ronin into everyones head. Im sure ill be back to Ronin within 2-3 days.
    I didnt like seeing not Ronin. You may all rest now, my sanity has returned.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Nova is the interesting. Hits like a pillow, but still interesting
    BuffBeast said:

My r1 can do 5k+ mediums without suicides. Its something, not the best nor the worst.

BuffBeast said:

My r1 can do 5k+ mediums without suicides. Its something, not the best nor the worst.
    If you ask me, nova is one of the champs that have a good kit but really eh damage. (like terrax) Maybe a damage tune up and maybe a little sprinkle of utility could do him good

Professor X is a worse version of Ebony Maw

hear me out
    I would love to see how that post plays out
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Professor X is a worse version of Ebony Maw

hear me out
    I would love to see how that post plays out
    if it does happen (which it probably wont) i reckon it will be something like "6* ebony maw can do 14 damage compared to the 7 damage of 2* prof x, i win you lose" since ebony maw is trash lol
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

If you ask me, nova is one of the champs that have a good kit but really eh damage. (like terrax) Maybe a damage tune up and maybe a little sprinkle of utility could do him good
    His damage is good with the airwalker synergy since you can keep the 5 furies 100% of the time. But otherwise its eh.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Hey, do what you want, if the game isn’t fun, or you’re not over here making as much money off of it as Seatin, then why play. That being said, if he interested in some Nova gameplay. I’ve never actually used him outside arena but I’d like to see him shine in some sort of content.