**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Issue [Merged]

mani274mani274 Posts: 93
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am unable to login to game this morning. At first thought it wqs my internet connection but my internet is stable...Anyone facing thus issue.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Kaypee3Kaypee3 Posts: 40
    edited January 2021
    Anybody else facing sudden network loss at end of some fights? It wasn't happening earlier but today this thing occurred more than 4 times at end of some fights.
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    am not able to pass the loading page...
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    It's fine for me so far
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    From what I understand it is only affecting mobile data users more than wifi users so try to connect
  • SuckerheroesSuckerheroes Posts: 8
    Same here
  • SuckerheroesSuckerheroes Posts: 8
    i can't login to the game too ... keep loading ...
  • edited January 2021
    Hi All! If you are on data, try WIFI to see if this resolves your issue. If the issue persists, can you please load into the game and let it set for at least 5 minutes to see if you are able to move past the loading screen and post back. Thanks!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I was able to login. Hardly took a minute. (Android phone)
    MaxGaming said:

From what I understand it is only affecting mobile data users more than wifi users so try to connect

I used Mobile data no problem.
    Am able lo get past login page after 18mins. I have been getting the network issue even past that...

Hi All! If you are on data, try WIFI to see if this resolves your issue. If the issue persists, can you please load into the game and let it set for at least 5 minutes to see if you are able to move past the loading screen and post back. Thanks!

Finally able login and play normally. Thanks.....
  • Not able to log on here. Waited over 20 minutes and nothing. iPhone 6 plus
  • I have an IPhone 6s Plus software 12.4.1. After the game updated tonight I am now unable to finish the event quest against Spider Ham. The timer still says over 17 hours left. I have tried it with WiFi usage and data usage.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Which carrier are you with? There have been login issues for people on sprint and t-mobile for months and users have found a semi-effective workaround.
    Facing this issue again.Not able to pass the login page...is it a monthly thing ?