**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyssal Enhancement: Built Different

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After god knows how many dual class Skill/Mutant crystals I am done waiting to do the easy path in Abyss with a 5*. However, I still want to do the Abyss so I have come up with the solution. 4* Aegon will most likely be used in order to do an initial path within the Abyss. HOWEVER, I am currently not ready but I have decided to take some time to ask questions.
1. How many units could this cost me, in addition to the max 15/15 level 1 and 2 revives, for the revives. I am able to farm ROL until I wanna tear my eyes out in order to ensure I have enough potions but I am not sure as to how many revives I may need.
2. What are some Abyss tips and strategies that I should learn about and utilize in the weeks leading to my Abyss run.
3. Is this a decent team? (Void is sig 200, Imagine the 3* Aegon is the 4* and the 4* is sig 99, Sym Sup is sig 20, and Fury is sig 5.)
4. Finally, is this even worth it or should I just keep on waiting for the 5*? I am eager to do a path but I would understand if this isn’t worth it in the long run.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    TBH u can do abyss with 4* Aegon. Just gonna cost more. 5* r5 of mine I tried for mostly heavies and all the lower hp champs (2ish mil) I got down in 1 or so revives. So if u do lots of heavys for damage with 4* the fights can cost 4-5 revives per champ except Joe fixit. That could maybe cost 15ish and Cyclops could cost more and also collector.

Lets just say this. If you planned on 4.5k units with 5* then plan for atleast 8k for the path
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    It would cost it around 12500 units. Not worth it. Just wait for that.....
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah dude, you’re better off using Sabretooth with the Sasquatch synergy if you have him or just waiting.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,143 ★★★★★
    It definitely not worth it with a 4 star.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Use Corvus or Ghost or spelthy or shehulk, or just.... something else!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Wait maybe post ur roster sometimes champs that doesnt seem like they can do content can actually do it
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Bit of a side note, I’ve seen someone go through Abyss with Stark Spidey but I really don’t like him, I can def play Ægon a lot better than Starky. I am also working to R4 and possibly R5 a 5* unduped Falcon who I’ve heard is also a good Ægon replacement
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Bit of a side note, I’ve seen someone go through Abyss with Stark Spidey but I really don’t like him, I can def play Ægon a lot better than Starky. I am also working to R4 and possibly R5 a 5* unduped Falcon who I’ve heard is also a good Ægon replacement

I have heard that people also use Void as their main path clearer with the killmonger synergy. Only thing is you need someone for the collector.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Starlord can do Abyss.
    Swedeah L run
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t use 4* aegon, I’m not sure if you’re aware of the hit cap, but he just won’t really work, maybe for collector at most
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I used a 4* Aegon just last week for initial run. IT IS NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS PEOPLE THINK. I used ghost as the ramp up fight and didnt use him at all until abyss collector. I'm guessing around 4.5k units were used overall. If you ask me, I'd say do it. Get the rewards when they're still hot stuff rather than waiting months to pull aegon. For your question on how many health potions, get as many as possible. They come in handy at abyss collector.
    Just for anyone wondering if this is possible, I started toying with this idea after I saw this vid https://youtu.be/87Y2rRPpHlY
    I am still not sure as to what I will be doing but it is definitely possible
    I know this is kind of necroing but I just wanted to say, I have arrived.
    I started at 4285 units. I want to do a write up and am also wondering if I should be making a separate thread for that.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I started at 4285 units. I want to do a write up and am also wondering if I should be making a separate thread for that.

Ya you can make a seperate thread for the write up
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

You're an absolute mad lad, you know that?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    How much stuff was in your stash? There‘s no way you did it just with the 1000 units and a 4* Ægon. lol
    WOLF_LINK said:

How much stuff was in your stash? There‘s no way you did it just with the 1000 units and a 4* Ægon. lol

Write up is in the works at the moment! You will have all your questions answered lol
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Oh wow, I'm impressed.