**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine 2099?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
I am trying to become Cavalier, only 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 is left.
So many people suggested me to go for Guillotine 2099, I am going to do it for Crossbones boss fight.

Just wanted to know what are some other uses of her?
I am unaware of her potential, as I have never played with her.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
  • Options
    She is fun to use an amazing. She has a miss mechanic that is useful and does not need her dupe. Her dmg and degen increases with her combo counter and you can heavy to get get up to 6 combo shields. She is great for that tech varient and she counters champs or nodes that punish crit dmg since she does not crit unless you spend a digi soul. I use her for sinister fights and for act 6, she is useful because she is double immune and once you ramp her up with one fight, as long as you don't break her combo and finish each fight with sp3, you can keep her ramped all mission
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Also with her nice healing and the former mentioned sp3 carry over mechanic she works great in aq! Especially against the new boss apocalypse, I was able to took 89% against him on a day 4 map6
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • Options
    Thanks Guys,
    Damn, I was ignoring her for a long time.
    I will try to learn her asap.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    She’s really good for the sentinel in 6.1.6, the havok and the armour based paths.

For xbones there are better options like warlock and aegon IME. If you can ramp her up fine but I don’t think you can do that on the path that removes bane, which is the one you want to take on the first run, without great difficulty. She will still do the fight but it will take ages to get to a point where you can outpace the regen and if you lose your combo it’s gonna be painful in the extreme.
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

She’s really good for the sentinel in 6.1.6, the havok and the armour based paths.

For xbones there are better options like warlock and aegon IME. If you can ramp her up fine but I don’t think you can do that on the path that removes bane, which is the one you want to take on the first run, without great difficulty. She will still do the fight but it will take ages to get to a point where you can outpace the regen and if you lose your combo it’s gonna be painful in the extreme.

I am also not sure about her in real time, I will collect units in EQ and revives, then I will come to complete it before month end to get Cavalier rewards next month.
    I will use r4 Void Sig 90, r5 Human Torch Sig 20, r4 Colossus Sig 20, r4 Omega Red Sig 110 and r4 Guillotine 2099 for that path. Also, I have r5 Corvus sig20 for backup.
    Before that, I will practice her in EQ and AQ and RoL.