**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red Play style help!!!!

I got a 4 star Mutant Awakening Gem from Christmas rewards, So I awakened my Omega Red and took him to sig 90ish. Before then, I used to play Omega Red as any normal champ, but after awakening, he is required to stay i proximity to do max damage. I know that his heavy can apply degen to stop spores to fall, but I'm unable to correctly space heavies and whenever I try to stay in proximity, I get clipped by heavy. I also don't use suicides. So any help regarding his play style with suicides will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Use 2 hits combo: Medium, Light and dashback, the enemy will move foreward and you can parry him.
    That way the enemy will always be close to you
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

Use 2 hits combo: Medium, Light and dashback, the enemy will move foreward and you can parry him.

Why not just medium light light light dash back parry
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Rebark said:

Why not just medium light light light dash back parry
    doesn't work every time
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Rebark said:

Thanks
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    For starters take sabretooth or dpx and it will make getting spores on much easier. After that you want to lock your spores on with the heavy and weave another in as or just after the degen expires to reapply. The two hit heavy is really useful, I try to straddle the timer expiring with the hits.

If the spores are locked on via heavy you don’t need to obsess over staying close after reaching max. You can only gain spores in this state, not lose any. This is very important (synergy and strategy) if you activate deathfield as you will be able to stack 30 spores and keep them on after DF expires with well timed heavies.

To stay close and build spores, a maxed stun duration via masteries helps a tonne as you can parry and then attack right at the end of the stun and you can hit into their block to stay close.

With ST synergy I normally start a fight by parry, wait to end of stun 5 hit combo, parry wait, heavy attack. I’d have minimum 10 spores on by that point, closer to 15 depending on AI. I have maxed stuns and suicides though hence getting over 10.

I’m sure there’s better strategy but that works for me.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Suicides

Next thread
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    People just underestimate him without suicides.He is a solid lane clearer and boss killer even without suicides.But Sabretooth synergy is necessary.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Also consider the Rulk synergy as well. Each parry will add a spore. You will eventually get the timing down for the heavy.