**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakened void or awakened colossus, whom should i take to rank 5 guys??

Macha1275Macha1275 Posts: 44
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Awakened void or awakened colossus, whom should i take to rank 5 guys?? 32 votes

Colossus
56%
DuMonUkfd2010wvonkHonaway_23Luke9523Berjibsihate8745OmedennMaxLeeWill3808HSS75ShaqatacGardeneravenge_123tofuシZippy_halliganUnknown_LegendRollTide2307 18 votes
Void
43%
ZombieZeddKill_GreyMiekandKorgEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_RebarkBonzodavidBen_15455ABOMBThe_Sentry06[Deleted User]Barani7daNalak8 14 votes
Unawakened sunspot
0%

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Void
    This is really close. If you could show us your roster it could help.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Void
    Colossus if you have Omega Red
    Void if you don't have any heal reversal solid option
  • Macha1275Macha1275 Posts: 44
    Rebark said:

Colossus if you have Omega Red
    Void if you don't have any heal reversal solid option

Dont hav omega red
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Colossus
    Colossus is more about damage and finishing fights fast, although he’s still a beast in long stuff. I’d r5 him if you want to use him as a main attack champ, path clearing etc and depending on your immunity situation, armourbreak, incinerate and coldsnap being rarer. He’s also incredible for LOL if you’re looking to do that.

Void I’ve only needed at r4 and have run though all the content. His fights are always long and he has a big healthpool or regen via KM so yeah never felt the need to r5 as only use him if I absolutely have to. Life’s too short to use void as a main attacker. 😂
    Berjibs said:

Colossus is more about damage and finishing fights fast, although he’s still a beast in long stuff. I’d r5 him if you want to use him as a main attack champ, path clearing etc and depending on your immunity situation, armourbreak, incinerate and coldsnap being rarer. He’s also incredible for LOL if you’re looking to do that.

Void I’ve only needed at r4 and have run though all the content. His fights are always long and he has a big healthpool or regen via KM so yeah never felt the need to r5 as only use him if I absolutely have to. Life’s too short to use void as a main attacker. 😂

Ok dude
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void has much more utility.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Both. They are really good champions that have different playstyles and can take on different matchups, so i don't think it's possible to say who's better between the two. I would advise you to take a look at what you want to complete and see which champion works better and rank him up, then you can take care of the other one ^_^
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    How many sigs do your Void and Collosus have? This is of extreme importance. Void basically needs max sig, while Collosus needs high-ish sig but not necessarily maxxed.

Another consideration is what else you have/lack in your roster, cuz the Collosus vs. Void comparison is an Apples to Oranges one. Do you need a high damage dealing tank that is immune to armor break, bleed, coldsnap and such? Well go with Collosus then... unless you already have a SIMILAR high ranked and duped champ that can fill this purpose ( for example, Thing) . Do you need a DoT Science champ that is incinerate immune? Go with Void then... unless you already have a SIMILAR high ranked champ that can fill this purpose ( for example, Human Torch) . You get the idea. Base your decision on what you need according to what you already have and the kind of content you are seeming to clear.

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Void
    Macha1275 said:

Oh so it's your first r5. Any of them would be nice. I would prefer torch over void but that's just me. You should go with void as you do not seem to have or for colossus and void has more utility.

Macha1275 said:

Oh so it's your first r5. Any of them would be nice. I would prefer torch over void but that's just me. You should go with void as you do not seem to have or for colossus and void has more utility.
    Ok bro
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Colossus
    Not an easy question so no wrong answer.

I friggin' love Colossus. It took me awhile to get there, but he's so good. Great against any champ that can apply bleeds because you keep amping up that armor. He's a tanky dude who does good damage.

That said, there's no wrong choice. Since you have Sentinel, you have a good double immunities champion there, so Colossus' bleed immune isn't as necessary. And Void is also incinerate immune, which is another benefit from Col. Obviously, Void is great to help deal with champs that regenerate or generate power, something Colossus doesn't do.

I think I enjoy playing Colossus more because Void takes a little more time to ramp up, but that's just personal preference. You'll get them both to r5 eventually.
    kfd2010 said:

Not an easy question so no wrong answer.

I friggin' love Colossus. It took me awhile to get there, but he's so good. Great against any champ that can apply bleeds because you keep amping up that armor. He's a tanky dude who does good damage.

That said, there's no wrong choice. Since you have Sentinel, you have a good double immunities champion there, so Colossus' bleed immune isn't as necessary. And Void is also incinerate immune, which is another benefit from Col. Obviously, Void is great to help deal with champs that regenerate or generate power, something Colossus doesn't do.

I think I enjoy playing Colossus more because Void takes a little more time to ramp up, but that's just personal preference. You'll get them both to r5 eventually.

Thanks man