**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Struggle with 6.3...

Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 β˜…β˜…
Hello Guys
I my trying to do first run completion of Act 6 I did 6.2 before the nerf.
Now I m trying to do 6.3 and I m finding it a lot difficult the paths r becoming really difficult for me and I m finding it really difficult to go through without reviving.
I did 6.3.1 and 6.3.2 but after doing this 2 quest I feel I m spending too much revives , potions and units on this quests path .
Now ahead I see some of the difficult bosses (I don't like fighting Havok , IMIW and Mysterio) and the champ node combination is getting harder (I watched videos on YT).
And I m here asking for tips and strategy to over come this hurdle and go for the next one (6.4).
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021

@Kavya30 here is my champs
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Rankup G99. She helps A TON in 6.3.
    Infact, in act 6 content in general.

I m trying but out of t4cc .πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

You have most bases covered so you have to specific as to where you are struggling

Well basically I m struggling with the path selection .
    I tried those paths that were supposed to be easier (as per YT) but mostly I got KOed in first 2-3 fights.

For example in 6.3.3 that Unblocable finale path is said to be easy some of my alliance mates and YT said that. But til I reached cull all of my team was knocked out.
    So I just don't understand why I m not able to do that path. What I m doing wrong ??
  • Options

I did havok with a r1 6* vulture and soloed it first try. Col makes havok so easy, and also you currently have sym supreme and gwenpool as bleed champs (idk when u pulled them but they r there rn).
    Also rank quake and a mags if you have him

GP and Sum Supreme is one of the first 10 5* champs I ever got.
    I dont know how to use quake i tried some of the tips and method available on YT but not able to do it in game even heavy parry is not happening .
    Red Mag don't have him tried few skill mutant crystals

• Options
    Help Guys
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Battle_Greninja which team did you use for 6.3.3? Looking at that roster, it honestly shouldn’t be that hard for you. I would take colossus, aegon, doom, Guilly and corvus/cap. Take the unblockable finale path again cause that’s the easy path, but you need to intercept well because of node, or else you are screwed. Or you could go with that mystic tenancy path with void, capiw, doom, aegon/Guilly and colossus but be careful. Try out the paths and do what’s comfortable for you
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Kavya30 I tried Aegon Doom Colossus Guilly2099 and nick fury.
    Kavya30 said:

Looking at that roster, it honestly shouldn’t be that hard for you.

This part. That's why I created this thread I don't know what I m doing wrong.
    I played well and then suddenly some thing happens and I got KOed.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I tried those paths that were supposed to be easier (as per YT) but mostly I got KOed in first 2-3 fights.

For example in 6.3.3 that Unblocable finale path is said to be easy some of my alliance mates and YT said that. But til I reached cull all of my team was knocked out.
    So I just don't understand why I m not able to do that path. What I m doing wrong ??

If you find that a path is too difficult for you right now there's nothing wrong with choosing another one that suits better your roster. To give you an example from my act 6 completion run, in 6.3.3 i took the path at the bottom, the one that has Acid Wash King Groot, because i found that lane to be much easier for my team ^_^

I'm not sure who i would advise you to rank up, but level that colossus up as soon as possible, that guy is a beast: I solo'ed NF, havok and IMIW, took down mysterio and cap IW with two revives (the latter can be solo'ed with better skills than mine ^^") ^_^
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Haji_Saab said:

You have most bases covered so you have to specific as to where you are struggling

If you are having a problem with unblockable path take the resistor path with doom and sym. Its the next easy path.
  • Options
    @Sarvanga1_ I will try this path.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Faseeh I don't feel comfortable using her specially her parry evade always get me intercepted, I feel my response and counter is a bit slow to use her but I will play more with her.

@Faseeh if you can show her ability and utility with tips it will be great for me to understand her importance.
  • Options
    @te_dua_shum I will try next easy path as @Sarvanga1_ mentioned.
  • Options
    Guys after playing a bit more I realized that when fights started to get a bit longer then I loose my focus and always gets clipped.
    I tried to practice long fights in ROL and also did some fights in LOL but still I loose my focus and can't keep up with the challenge come during fight.
    Like if some node come in to the effect after opponent reach certain level of health bar I just mess on that particular attribute of the new ability.
    How do counter this and how do you guys keep your focus.
  • Options
    practice, practice and practice, this is the only way to improve your skills, both in-fight and outside the fight ^_^ personally i like to bring champions that can counter my opponents, so that i can turn a difficult fight in a ROL-type fight, long but easy; another way is to simply bring high damage champions and end fights before you get tired ^_^

Finally, if i'm doing a really long fight i use SPs or heavies' animations to pause the game and take a little break, maybe washing my hands or my face to wake up *_^
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @te_dua_shum I will try to use

i use SPs or heavies' animations to pause the game and take a little break, maybe washing my hands or my face to wake up *_^

This tip
    One more thing I saw your thread about doing last 2 chapters in one day. How did you managed doing that (more tips plz )
  • Options
    to be honest? i think i could have done it months ago, simply i don't have too much self-confidence, so it took a lot before being able to start a quest without the risk of faint because of anxiety ^^" and when i started i simply didn't want to stop, days like that only happens a couple of time during the year, and i wanted to get the most out of it ^_^

Speaking about fights, colossus is probably the main reason as to why i was able to do it in 24H: that guy hits so hard that you can kill your opponent in less than 50 hits (in some quests even less), and this really help. I also wisely chose the path and the team composition to assure that i had the best matchups in most situations. Lastly, i had a pretty stacked amount of revives, pots and free 4H crystals (if you aren't saving them you sould really start doing it) and didn't have problems reviving or restoring my champions' health if needed ^_^

I'm not the best when it comes to give general advices, so if there's something more specific that you want to know tell me, i will do my best to help you ^_^
  • Options
    JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123 β˜…
    Battle grenija message me I will guide you man . In inbox.
  • Options
    Best guidance on basis of your roaster .
  • Options
    So I tried that path @Sarvanga1_ mentioned and did some tips search to counter the resister path and I got one YT video about cheesing all resister path with Doom .
    But my Doom was not max Sig but still I tried with Quake and Hawkeye Synergy and that thing worked out pretty nicely and I cleared my first ever path in Act 6 without using any revive or potions .
    And for havok I used colossus he did pretty good all revive spent on me as I messed up dexing his sp2 and sp1 4 times in row so 5 20% revive spent on boss but eventually I cleared .

Now I will be trying next quest so plz keep this tips coming
  • Options
    Jakharrk said:

Battle grenija message me I will guide you man . In inbox.

How to do that sir
  • Options
    gauravtheslayergauravtheslayer Posts: 103 β˜…
    Bro with your roster i could beat act 7 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    See my progression

And see my champs

PS: i used a team revive for majority of boss

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Iron man iw take Morningstar or spiderman path . Use corvus Hyperion and aegon . High combo aegon for boss.
  • Options
    Mysterio is top five toughest boss of game . Here is your real struggle starts .