**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's the Better Mystic (its not a Doom vs BWCV poll)

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
We all know Doom, BWCV and Sym Supreme are the top mystics but between the below mystics who is better considering act 6 completion runs.

Who's the Better Mystic (its not a Doom vs BWCV poll) 65 votes

sorceror supreme
58%
Haji_SaabrishisaiTerraTheHoodedDormammuBattle_GreninjaFluffyPigMonsterColonaut123RockyshockyQuattrucciRockypantherxMeebletonKill_GreyEtjamaYcatsSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeKsp_2099MercymakerwalkerdogRenaxqq 38 votes
sasquatch
7%
Komodo65Kavya30CrcrcrcFritoPlayMarvelNerd45 5 votes
longshot
13%
ColleenLuke9523Demi_GodJay69Abhro12_3TheBair123Thebombsquad1DirtyLaundryAGENT_A7KTop10Football 9 votes
mojo
6%
ProximaMidnight_8Cowabunga[Deleted User]Dragfire1760 4 votes
magik
13%
Alfa_PigeonHammerbro_64MISHALJANIGaurav_ChampColinwhitworth69GreekhitGiuliameijScrubhanInvicta_Hellion 9 votes

Comments

• Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

The disrespect to Tigra 😢

no disrespect to any champ these are just the champs i have ;)

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    sorceror supreme

The disrespect to Tigra 😢

I would have chosen Tigra. She’s just a champ that needs a lot of practice.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    sorceror supreme
    well i think sorcerer and bwcv are probably better than sym in most scenarios
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    sorceror supreme

Symbiote Supreme has niche uses.
    Sorcerer and BWCV are generalist mystics, good in everything.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    sorceror supreme
    Terra said:

Symbiote Supreme has niche uses.
    Sorcerer and BWCV are generalist mystics, good in everything.
    yessir
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

i do agree partially .... when it comes to high bleed damage and nullify sym supreme shines ...but for over all utility sorceror is better especially that regen
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    sorceror supreme
    Bawa69 said:

We all know Doom, BWCV and Sym Supreme are the top mystics but between the below mystics who is better considering act 6 completion runs.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this.
    sorceror supreme

I misclicked meant to go magik. Although I still like playing Sym Supreme, he’s still really only good against buffed scenarios, actually he’s insane in buffed scenarios, but you get the point. The disrespect to Magik on this poll is damn near shameful

It's sorcerer supreme on the poll. I do have both her and Magik at rank 5. Even used a generic awakening gem on my Magik cuz of how much I love the character, but Sorcerer is simply better in majority of scenarios imo.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    sorceror supreme
    Personal feel that sorcerer supreme is better than symboit supreme in many situations
    sorceror supreme

Kill_Grey said:

I misclicked meant to go magik. Although I still like playing Sym Supreme, he’s still really only good against buffed scenarios, actually he’s insane in buffed scenarios, but you get the point. The disrespect to Magik on this poll is damn near shameful

It's sorcerer supreme on the poll. I do have both her and Magik at rank 5. Even used a generic awakening gem on my Magik cuz of how much I love the character, but Sorcerer is simply better in majority of scenarios imo.
    Well they both do different things, but Magik's ability to power lock is stronger than what people give credit for. Also, as someone who owns Sorcerer, not a big fan of her abilities/rotation. She looks great in the vids, but I personally don't like her
    Well, not like anybody is denying the fact that Magik is the best combat power controller.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    magik
    Tbh infinite power lock counters a whole whole lot. If I was going blind into a fight, I would pack a Magik out of those you listed. If I knew the fight would require something specific like slow I would take my Kali. Really dependent on what you are trying to do.
    sorceror supreme

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Well they both do different things, but Magik's ability to power lock is stronger than what people give credit for. Also, as someone who owns Sorcerer, not a big fan of her abilities/rotation. She looks great in the vids, but I personally don't like her
    Well, not like anybody is denying the fact that Magik is the best combat power controller.
    Not just combat, once in the chain power is almost infinitely taken
    In terms of power control, I'd have to give passive power gain control to doc ock. Against something like a 200% improved power gain doctor strange, Magik would struggle.
    sorceror supreme

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

In terms of power control, I'd have to give passive power gain control to doc ock. Against something like a 200% improved power gain doctor strange, Magik would struggle.
    If you're lucky with doctor strange saying the nword, she can somewhat work. HB worked for this dude, so IDK lol
    https://youtu.be/NDHQwqyRS-M?t=370

go to 6:10
    I've already watched it, lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    sorceror supreme

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

If you're lucky with doctor strange saying the nword, she can somewhat work. HB worked for this dude, so IDK lol
    https://youtu.be/NDHQwqyRS-M?t=370

go to 6:10
    Hb was very lucky dude. If I was playing that match dr strange would have thrown his l3 both the times.