**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine, Apocalypse basic/dual class dates?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I’ve seen conflicting dates of the 19th and 26th for apocalypse entering 5-star basic and dual class crystals. Does anyone have a source they rely on that they can share to clarify which to expect?

And is Wolverine expected to hit the basic crystal as well, or will he remain someone who shows up in more unique crystals (featured, incursions, etc)

Comments

• You have about 3 months to wait I think since apoc is JUST coming to featured in a few days
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Just expect Apocalypse sometime late January, no one can give you an exact date.

As for Wolverine... nobody knows

You have about 3 months to wait I think since apoc is JUST coming to featured in a few days

Nope. Professor X is coming to the basics soon and Apocalypse will be following him shortly there after. That’s how it’s always worked.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

You have about 3 months to wait I think since apoc is JUST coming to featured in a few days

What?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

6-star champs migrate in bulk when the crystal expires. 5-star champs move one by one. Apoc is the first in the crystal for the next group of new champs and will be the first in the basic.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    According to MCOC Frontline, Apocalyse is realesed in the basic crystal (not the 6*) on January the 26th
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

According to MCOC Frontline, Apocalyse is realesed in the basic crystal (not the 6*) on January the 26th

Wow, I’m grateful for this info. I was considering going for him in the featured, now I won’t waste the shards!
  • My whole life has been a lie

Wow, I’m grateful for this info. I was considering going for him in the featured, now I won’t waste the shards!
    I mean there are some good reasons to go for the featured
    a) smaller pool means a higher chance of getting apocalypse
    b) the other featured champs are great (iAbom, Spam, CGR)
    c) the chance of pulling a bad champ is significantly less than the skill/mutant crystals.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★

c) the chance of pulling a bad champ is significantly less than the skill/mutant crystals.
    Agree with SpideyFunko on this one. The 5* featured pool has been very good the last couple of times with very few misses.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

I agree in principle, but I already have a R3 CGR, and it’s only Apoc I’m looking for. The odds are better in the featured, but I can open 1.5 times as many of the dual class crystals, so that partially evens out the odds.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Since everyone else has commented on apocalypse I’ll comment on when wolverine will be coming to the basics. Currently the answer is we don’t know. He’s not expected to go into the basics after this featured is finished just like scarlet witch. I assume he’ll be in more incursions crystals for a few more rounds and then maybe come to the basic in spring or summer? So what I’m saying is if you want wolverine you should go for the current featured.