Options

Is it time for SA tune up?

Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think SA rewards are quite outdated, like we still get four star shards from the top milestone which are really irrelevant once you get UC (good source of iso though), I think its time for kabam to tune up the rewards a bit like add few six star shards, some rank up material.... I am not asking for anything ground breaking, but at least they should make rewards a bit relevant
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It was time a year or two ago
  • Options

tbh the 4 star shards come in clutch for iso, but I wouldn't mind getting additional things added onto rewards, like MORE t1A!!!!

yes... some more t1a would be awesome
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Knowing kabam, the addition of a very small quantity of 6* shards to SA would likely come at the cost of all the 4* shards and t1a.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It's not just SA. The prizes for top spots in 3 days events are laughable as well.

To be honest that t1a is not laughable at all 😉

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    yea honestly the summoner advancement rewards need a severe buff for thronebreaker players, we deserve a lot more than the current rewards give - at least for thronebreakers
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Boo pls consider it... I hope it makes it to devs
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Thronebreaker upgraded SA rewards please o:)

Salty cavs be disagreeing, I see :D
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    What's SA?
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Tiered SA rewards (progression based or otherwise) would be a rich get richer scenario. The best alliances would continue to get batter and weaker alliances would fall behind.

While I agree that the 4* shards are not valued for endgame players, I don’t think they should be rewarded more for completing the same tasks (opening crystals, ranking champions, etc)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thronebreaker upgraded SA rewards please o:)

Salty cavs be disagreeing, I see :D
    He instantly shifted the second he became thronebreaker lol, I dont disagree with what he is saying tho
    Who's that? Haha
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 ★★★★★
    All alliance events are long past due.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes, SA needs to get a bump and also when you finish a AQ map. The final bonus is 100 6 star shards. I would rather you all remove it from game then me looking forward to 100 6 star shards. It is just completely outdated.
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    I used to look forward to every Thursday for SA rewards but honestly I completely forget about them now. The only thing I like them for is the 2 AQ revives.