**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revives?

Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Anyone else noticed a lack of free crystals, and none of the level 1 revives available to purchase anymore?

I’ve gotten none in weeks and find it really weird...

Comments

• Options
    Btw- they are technically in the free crystals, but not seen one in weeks... when usually they show up twice a day. Something's changed in terms of the rng on those.
  • Options
    Wow, tell me how you really feel...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Btw- they are technically in the free crystals, but not seen one in weeks... when usually they show up twice a day. Something's changed in terms of the rng on those.

You can only get 6 free crystals a day. If you get 2 revives from them per day, then that was some insane luck you had.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Wow, tell me how you really feel...

I don't think anything has changed. This is what happens when you play an RNG game. You can't complain when something doesn't go your way, and you probably shouldn't start a fake conspiracy because of it
  • Options
    Since when was asking a legitimate question starting a fake conspiracy?
  • Options

You are assuming that Kabam changed the Rng of free crystals because you aren't pulling 2 revives a day from them...
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I mean saying "did they change the drop rates in the crystals" is a legitimate question. But saying "they changed the drop rates in the crystals" is a conspiracy
  • Options
    QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★

You really didn’t ask a question. You more stated that there aren’t anymore revives in the free crystals or that the drop rates have changed.
  • Options
    Not at all. I have seen one on literally weeks. That combined with the fact that the level 1 revives are suddenly not available, led to what I think, was a perfectly fair question.

You, of course have the right to disagree.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    L1 revives have never been purchaseable for units like the L2s?
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Not at all. I have seen one on literally weeks. That combined with the fact that the level 1 revives are suddenly not available, led to what I think, was a perfectly fair question.

You, of course have the right to disagree.

Level 1 revives have never been available for purchase. And the free crystals are RnG based. Most don't see a revive out of a stack of 10.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

You really didn’t ask a question. You more stated that there aren’t anymore revives in the free crystals or that the drop rates have changed.
    I can see how it could read like that... not how I intended it to come across.✌️

• Options
    There- rephrased it without the potentially incendiary language. Better?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Best place to get revives is linking a marvelinsider account and claiming your legitimate MCOC rewards each month through them. Almost every month you can get 5 revives and some energy refills. And for the most part, all you have to do is enter your MCOC player name for the 3 completions of the monthly eq.

Everything else in game is just RNG. I hardly ever see revives in the recommended act 4 chapters, despite fully running them over and over when I have free energy to spare. Yet, I see youtubers doing it consistently in videos so I guess my bad RNG there offsets the good RNG for them.