**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Text Pop-Up and Fury Issues [Merged Thread, title edited for clarity]

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

So the text keeps appearing over and over again whichever effect was last activated due to combo meter
Tenacity enhanced
Tenacity enhanced
Tenacity enhanced
Can't even see aegon properly due to the wall of text. Thats not the issue but still

In the next ss where my combo is above 300 he should get 3 fury buffs
He only keeps getting 1. As you can see I have 3 of thise true accuracy buffs i was mid combo so i should have had 3 fury buffs too but only 1 is there.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    happening for me in LOL against RH
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    New update:/
    I don't know about fury tho
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your reports. If you can, please show us a video of the inconsistency with fury buffs. This will really help! Thank you!
  • BlackHawk894BlackHawk894 Posts: 3
    After this recent update when fighting with Aegon it shows what buff phase he is in with every critical hit he lands. It’s really annoying and takes your focus away. When he gets above a 300 combo hit he only has 1 fury instead of his usual stacking 3.
  • CheeseusCheeseus Posts: 2

Can someone on a updated game try to run argon on e and see if the text keeps appearing on and on?

I did it with Aegon and the bug kept happening to me as well I was just about to report it when I saw this
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    IPhone 12
    Latest iOS and MCOC versions
    Fight in AQ Map5

• ColleenColleen Posts: 173

Happening to me in aq too, haven’t tried any other game mode
  • rene215rene215 Posts: 4

edited January 2021
    rene215 said:

I can confirm this. I just did an AQ fight with 300 combo and like you mentioned, his fury isn’t stacking . I can try to post a vid later
  • @Jslap In the same boat here.

• lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17

lusoninja said:

iPhone 11
    * iOS 14.2
    * Mobile carrier: T-Mobile
    * Occurring on wifi (haven’t tested it on cellular)
    * Game version installed: 29.2.0
    * Game mode: Abyss of legends
    * Champion affected: Aegon 5star, rank 5 level 55, sig 200
    * Active boosts: sigil, 20% champion boost
    * Description of the issue: Fury buffs from sig ability not activating consistently. Should stack up to 3 after 300 combo
    My aegon is already at 999 persistent combo.

I’m in the middle of my first abyss run with Aegon. Yesterday I felt I wasn’t getting enough furies but was so focus on pressing forward that only this morning when the bug was confirmed by the community, I realized what had been happening.

This dramatically changes the damage output of this character. Especially when I maxed out the fury masteries exactly to take advantage of his furies.

I’m 14 fights in, at the cyclops fight on the “easy” path, around 73 revives in, 40 something potions, several 30% champion, health and attack boosts, hours of game time and god knows how many units (between masteries and revives....quite a few)

Beyond that, it is baffling to me that kabam is utterly incapable of releasing a monthly update that is somewhat stable.
    My biggest concern right now is when and how is this going to get fixed? I won’t be able to leave abyss and complete the monthly content until it does, I’m in too deep at this point and might just have to push through with an unfair disadvantage, more units and resources because of your bug. Add to that the fact my AW team will be severely impaired with certain key heroes stuck in the abyss, add to that the fact I clearly spent more revives than I would’ve if not for this bug.

How will you address this? How are you going to make it right?
    Even if you would “compensate” the excess items/units I’ve spent you can’t give me back my time. And how would you even quantify it?
    I’m livid and trying to keep this constructive…..but what a mess……yet again.

I truly appreciate kabam’s effort in the last several months trying to make the game better. And you have!!!!!
    It’s not perfect but there have been countless improvements both in the game and on how things are being approached and dealt with. Really a lot of positives to be happy about……but damn this got me so frustrated.

Fix it and deal with the situation accordingly.
    I’m not the biggest spender out there but for my own financial reality, I do spend a reasonable amount of money in the game. I enjoy this game and feel it’s worth my money and that just makes it that much harder to swallow......this is not right!!!!!

Make it right please.

Thank you for your time.

• JslapJslap Posts: 67

Decided to sacrifice a revive to get more evidence of aegons furies not stacking during a combo.

The only extra text for me that keeps popping up is "unblockable active" but maybe that's because mines at combo 999. Annoying but I can deal with that for now if the furys are worked on first.
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for your reports. If you can, please show us a video of the inconsistency with fury buffs. This will really help! Thank you!

https://youtu.be/DN0EA3haso8

AQ fight in map 5 earlier today
    Started the fight with a 321 combo and id only get a single fury during attacks.
    iPhone 12
    iOS 14.2.1

Please let me know if you’d like any additional info.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Update on this

Hitting into block stacks furies
    Not sure how helpful this is but there you go

• PpyaaPpyaa Posts: 1
    Oh no. I was worried it was actually more of a bug than it seemed. Hadn't gone past 300 hits yet. Well shucks. Also, I didn't get furies on me when I had a combo count of 0. Only started getting them once I had a combo count.
  • Ppyaa said:

Oh no. I was worried it was actually more of a bug than it seemed. Hadn't gone past 300 hits yet. Well shucks. Also, I didn't get furies on me when I had a combo count of 0. Only started getting them once I had a combo count.

At the moment you can't charge a heavy at the start of the fight to get the thicc damage. Even on 999 combo you're still only getting 1 fury when you're attacking. The unstoppable heavy mid-fight seems a bit temperamental too.

Also as a damage comparison - my R3 Aegon does 10k mediums unboosted with no suicides. Yesterday my Aegon was doing 10k mediums with a 30% green boost and a 15% attack boost as well. That's a massive damage difference and it definitely cost me more to get through the second half of my Abyss run.

I use him for AW most wars too so can we get this fixed please?
  • Toni_RaswellToni_Raswell Posts: 8
    I have just played aegon in the incursions and this bug is massive. The furies was not stacking and he wasn’t getting furies when getting hit
    ( the 6 furies from charging heavy). Please fix this, as me and so many people are either doing or plan on doing the abyss. Aegon at this state will demolish your resources because he won’t be able to do what aegon does.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I'm glad I waited on my 2nd Abyss path run a couple days ago, I'd be halfway through now with a bugged Aegon and make the decision to keep waiting and not doing any other solo content in the game until he's fixed, or quit out and waste the dozens of ressources and units I would have used to get that far.
    Why does it seem Aegon gets affected every update?
  • I had the same problem, Aegon won’t generate fury when getting hit until after he has landed a hit in the fight (added same info on a different thread):

Ppyaa said: